ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

This is for the Veterans of this forum. Calling all Pros on this Forum

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:20

See, I have the gift of gab and I like to talk a lot as well. But, I don't like people in general. It's part of my PTSD/BPD problem. But, I open up a lot when I get to know you. So, for the Pros that are here in this forum, I ask you how did you get your referrals? What is your success path here? And don't be telling me money either. I find that very hard to believe. I can't remember who it was but I saw someone on here in this forum that had something like 112 or so referrals. That's crazy when I can't get a single lead to follow me anywhere. I want to know from the veterans here your success stories. What did you do on here to get that many referrals or why you got a certain title? I like posting in this forum because this is my interests best ways to make money, investing, and business as far as I am concerned I can't share links but I am involved in quite a few of them.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Re: This is for the Veterans of this forum. Calling all Pros on this Forum

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 06:01

I have been having the same problem and I think the user you're referring to is supernigh, he has always been able to get referrals easily . I try to tell my friends on Facebook but it seems the low payrate here keep them away but I'm still on it to get people here.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 06:16

I am very bad with referrals. I think that is an art of persuading people. So far I have got one referral to this site and he too is not so active yet and I am yet to receive my referral bonus.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 742

Postby OldGuy » 07 Dec 2018, 06:53

SUPERSINGH currently is credited with 112 referrals and there are others with high referral counts. I have spotted some registered members who have never posted any content at all but have very high referral counts.

I suspect most who are successful with getting a lot of referrals are those who are very active on other social media sites and have a good following. The rest of us can only suggest this site to our personal contacts and see if any of them are interested. Most are lucky to even have a single referral who joins and goes on to stay active enough to be counted.

I have suggested this site to 4 or 5 friends and only one of them has joined and became involved.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 627

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 07:08

Very true. Social media is a good way to get people and those who are active on social media have high chances of getting more referrals.

arunima

ForumCoin: 742

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 13:58

I am not a veteran here but I was interested in this thread.
I asked for reviews on another site about forum coin and got three referral Links, I took up the first one that came my way. So that could be one way to getting your referrals.
Another one I have tried on other sites is, getting my friends to sign up.. but that may not work all the times as most of them sign up but end up not doing anything at all.. so your best bet is on forums like this one.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Dec 2018, 15:02

I think the biggest benefit of this forum is that it sells itself. I don't have many referrals but that's because I've never really tried. When the forum first started, if you posted about it on various different sites you might have been able to get some good referrals because who didn't want to earn money for posting.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 03:34

I am not very good at getting referrals. In fact I try to get people whom I feel that they can actively participate on the site. In fact I have got two refferals here of which only one is active and she is my first referral of about 12 years of internet life. I could get another referral on the other site from this site on the request of the member. I feel it requires special knack and also patience to convince the members to join a new site and unfortunately I lack in that quality.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby sofs » 08 Dec 2018, 16:08

A K Rao wrote:I am not very good at getting referrals. In fact I try to get people whom I feel that they can actively participate on the site. In fact I have got two refferals here of which only one is active and she is my first referral of about 12 years of internet life. I could get another referral on the other site from this site on the request of the member. I feel it requires special knack and also patience to convince the members to join a new site and unfortunately I lack in that quality.

I am not sure if you need to convince anyone, This question rises only when you enlist people who are not too keen on online earning opportunities.
It is best to find people who are already hunting for sites and are serious about it.. This also means a lot of work; I guess.
You really need scout for such individuals, read their posts assess their interest and ability to post.
Make them an offer and follow up on that..
Its kind of one to one job but i guess it works..
That is my honest opinion.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 16:15

Well I will tell you this one the one site I had a lot of active refferals and was making tons of easy money.
The site crashed so all my worker bees left. And on other sites I got a lot of refferals..
but they are not even active. Lazy people! they rather wake up early
to do some horrible job. I don't get it. Oh well more money for me I guess.

I would say just offer it as free money. I do this on my sites and it gets lots of views.
But I have not gotten refferals on here yet. I need to promote my link more

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 304

Postby katkat » 08 Dec 2018, 17:01

I'm not a veteran but I was also able to refer somebody from sites that I was active before I met forum coin. Anyway this site no need to sell for others as this site speaks for itself. I never thought that I have more time with a site like I am now. The truth is I am guilty if not able to log in in 24 hours. so I am really trying my best to go on try to come back anytime of the day.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 326

Postby riddy09 » 09 Dec 2018, 02:32

You'll need to be active in the forum if you wanted to have those active referrals stay or be active as well. It's suspicious to see new member with a lot of referrals with no activity like they are only interested in referrals and not the forum community.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 154

Postby Keefers » 09 Dec 2018, 03:48

All great ideas thank you

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Postby A K Rao » 12 Dec 2018, 06:34

kingcool52 wrote:I think the biggest benefit of this forum is that it sells itself. I don't have many referrals but that's because I've never really tried. When the forum first started, if you posted about it on various different sites you might have been able to get some good referrals because who didn't want to earn money for posting.

Yes, as you have said this site sells itself . I too have joined this site voluntarily without the help of any referee. I have come to know about this site through Mylot and I got registered here. I am more or less active on this site on daily basis!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum