New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby tusziget » 11 Dec 2018, 04:47

Yes,indeed I have read,that it is possible to earn from bulkcomments ax well.There are members,who are earning from there,I have seen payment proofs as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 253

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Dec 2018, 07:31

I will be glad if payment proofs from the site can be uploaded in the right section of this forum.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 12

Postby skysnap » 11 Dec 2018, 09:42

Chameli wrote:These days I am active on Postloop, Digital Global and Forum Coin. UNtil recently, I was also active on The Forum Wheel, however, these no forums are available to me on the forum wheel.

Forumwheel got silent last week. But it was definitely something I'd say worth being around the site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,199

Postby avi256 » 11 Dec 2018, 13:17

Apart from the ones you mentioned, I know and use mylot as paid to post site.
However structure of mylot is bit different as it does not matter there how much you post , but what matters is how much responses you get.

avi256

ForumCoin: 104

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Dec 2018, 14:09

I am not on many forums and after DG I am in search of few good forums to post and make some money from that

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 306

Postby kanchan18 » 11 Dec 2018, 15:59

tusziget wrote:Yes,indeed I have read,that it is possible to earn from bulkcomments ax well.There are members,who are earning from there,I have seen payment proofs as well.

Is it a international site. What are the payout options.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby tusziget » 12 Dec 2018, 03:55

After reading some reviews about bulkcomments, I decided not to join the site.Anyway,I have read that they are not accepting new members and there are very strict rules.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 253

Postby jobless dude » 12 Dec 2018, 04:02

cmoneyspinner wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:I am interested in getting to know about paid to post forums that are legit and is here for a long time.
I know that there is FC, Digital global and BMF. But are there any other similar sites that are there .
Please share your knowledge.

I am active in the ones you mentioned and also Postloop.

I just activated my account on postloop but I want to get approval. I need to make 10 qualifying post.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Postby augusta » 12 Dec 2018, 06:12

@ jobless dude. Just comments on topics you can answer soundly and can write longer on it and you will get express approval. That's the secret to qualify.

augusta

ForumCoin: 238

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Dec 2018, 06:48

I also want to be very active on postloop because members are making good money from that site though it get bored once in a while.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 12

Postby Whiterose » 12 Dec 2018, 07:19

I only have few ideas when it comes to some forums that pay since I am just new comer in online earning industry.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Katriona_22 » 12 Dec 2018, 07:29

Forum coin got my trust when it comes to forum sites that pays, this is the only posting site I'm in right now and hope to find some more sites that are really legit and not so time consuming..

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby arunima » 12 Dec 2018, 07:46

tusziget wrote:Yes,indeed I have read,that it is possible to earn from bulkcomments ax well.There are members,who are earning from there,I have seen payment proofs as well.

Are they paying you for your comments on blogs. I googled to find out bulkcomment.net. But I could not figure our how to join it for commenting and earning. It mainly showed joining as bloggers and getting good bid for comments on your blog.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 388

Postby skysnap » 12 Dec 2018, 08:54

It seems like postloop too is having slow days. I hope new forum gets added on postloop too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,199

Postby sofs » 12 Dec 2018, 10:19

skysnap wrote:It seems like postloop too is having slow days. I hope new forum gets added on postloop too.

That is what i heard too.. That is sad.. I was just hoping to renew my account..

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,457

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum