ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Kei » 03 Feb 2019, 06:02

[quote="ahmedo24"]The secret to get that right is to do extensive research before launching the site.[/quote ]

You are right. Anyone who wants to create a paying forum should use existing ones and also abandoned ones as a case study. Although experience is the best teacher.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 78

Postby jobless dude » 03 Feb 2019, 06:04

It's not mean we are at the end of PTP sites because of the failure of DG. They don't have any income program, so they can't sustain, also because of poor contents and Saturated niche.

Even non-paid to post forums are doing good. Example: Warrior forum.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 82

Postby junrose123 » 03 Feb 2019, 06:34

I have subscribed 2 new forums at postloop and I was able to earn almost 2 dollars which is really great already.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 196

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Feb 2019, 07:11

That is good one for you @junrose, I am a bit discouraged with the way paid forums shut down abruptly.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,553

Postby augusta » 04 Feb 2019, 05:30

June rose are you sure it was postloop because the site just have one forum on there now which two forums where there incase I'm missing out on this. Sorry to ask I just want to be sure I'm not missing out.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby amitkokiladitya » 04 Feb 2019, 06:51

[quote="junrose123"]I have subscribed 2 new forums at postloop and I was able to earn almost 2 dollars which is really great already.[/quote

This is great news. I think now it is time that I should take the site very seriously.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 229

Postby skysnap » 04 Feb 2019, 08:24

If anyone knows any good forum where we can post. Let me know I can be your referral. I hope I can find some good forums now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby kanchan18 » 05 Feb 2019, 05:11

I just came to know about a site called opinionswall, an article submission site. Don't know much about it. Pays through paypal and paytm. ANybpdy here have experience with the site, please share.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 768

Postby nakitakona » 05 Feb 2019, 05:17

That is true. It is very alarming that some PTP forums are gradually closing shop. Recently I have joined a PTP site. I have cashed out once and right now I am about to reach the minimum threshold for pay out. But it seems it's running out of items to be undertaken. And other one, I have already requested a payment and the 14--day grace period to pay me has already expired. As of this writing, I haven't received yet my payment.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 601

Postby cinderella » 05 Feb 2019, 05:27

How about the Zzoomit, owned by our friend here? I think we should support this one. The forum has an interesting niche.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum