New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Ash » 29 Jan 2019, 12:00

Does anyone know of any other good paid to post forums that have the same or very similar pay rates to ForumCoin, BMF and Digital Global? I'm not really interested in MyLot though.

Ash

ForumCoin: 416

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Jan 2019, 21:44

I do not see any forums now. The Forum Wheel and Postloop are almost dead.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Katriona_22 » 30 Jan 2019, 01:38

ReignRenRen wrote:The only forums that I use is FC, BMF, and DG. I use these forums because they are proven to be paying. And all the members are friendly. As for other forums, I plan on trying postloop and forumwheel.

I hope of getting paid in DG soon to prove its really paying. I'm not in postloop since its have to get approved there.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 543

Postby MABEL » 30 Jan 2019, 02:18

For now this is the the only legit forum I know. I tried BMF but I'm not yet accepted.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 386

Postby kanchan18 » 01 Feb 2019, 15:38

All these forums have such a short life span. Other than Forumcoin everybody seems to be vanishing. Reminds me of PTCs

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Feb 2019, 23:35

Yes, forums are vanishing. That's because the users on these forums did not care about the sustainability of the site. They only cared about the daily quota.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Alexandoy » 02 Feb 2019, 01:43

dominique wrote:Yes, forums are vanishing. That's because the users on these forums did not care about the sustainability of the site. They only cared about the daily quota.

Perhaps the owners of the forums should be strict in the implementation of the rules. If the member is posting nonsense that is detrimental to the financial health of the forum then the admin can send a warning message that can be followed by a suspension.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 535

Postby augusta » 02 Feb 2019, 03:32

I'm yet to come across any new posting site, the old ones are vanishing I don't think it even about the users it might just be the end for forum posting task because I read forums and I don't think I read trash as speculated.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby tusziget » 02 Feb 2019, 03:38

It seems that some paid to post forums are staying online only for couple of months.It is not that easy to run a forum and to stay online for a longer time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Feb 2019, 07:04

The secret to get that right is to do extensive research before launching the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby amitkokiladitya » 02 Feb 2019, 07:25

I think all the forums fail to monetize their sites and this is the reason why they fail to deal with the expenses of running the site and dealing with payments of members.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby skysnap » 02 Feb 2019, 08:27

I like mylot because it may be slow but lot lighter on the mind. And we can pretty much make better friends in the process.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 307

Postby sofs » 02 Feb 2019, 17:45

Mylot has been around for a long long time, so has postloop, but times and trends are changing and they have not adapted to the changes. I believe its the kind of posts people make that is leading to their downfall. Honestly the kind of money that I have made form postloop can only be compared to bubblews. That was the only other site we made payout every week without fail for quite a while.
PTP sites need to be more stringent about quality I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,933

Postby augusta » 03 Feb 2019, 05:02

I think one enjoy postloop better with a good rating without that it wasn't easy for those with low rates. Let just hop that new sites will spring up with new ideas and sites that will actually stsy for a long time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby amitkokiladitya » 03 Feb 2019, 05:59

dominique wrote:I do not see any forums now. The Forum Wheel and Postloop are almost dead.

Yes...all of them are dead now. After PTC sites I think now it is the turn of PTP sites to close down and lose users interest.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum