ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jan 2019, 16:17

Friendly members? Don't you find forum coin members friendly?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby Katriona_22 » 24 Jan 2019, 00:36

This three good site was also on my list and I work on it everyday, I do hope to find more good PTP to work on.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 525

Postby augusta » 24 Jan 2019, 01:14

@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.

augusta

ForumCoin: 31

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Jan 2019, 07:07

Yeah, forum coin is one of the most tolerable paid forum no doubt about that, the admin is so friendly and responsive.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,521

Postby a_jerobon » 24 Jan 2019, 07:11

kanchan18 wrote:I am interested in getting to know about paid to post forums that are legit and is here for a long time.
I know that there is FC, Digital global and BMF. But are there any other similar sites that are there .
Please share your knowledge.

The three you have mentioned are the best that I know of. I also like posting in mylot. However, it is not a first paying site and you will need to be so interactive in order to earn something each day.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 125

Postby katkat » 24 Jan 2019, 07:32

augusta wrote:@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.

I feel the same with FC. The admin and staff are friendly as well. The users are helpful with everyone. And they are generous in sharing their knowledge on different sites.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,068

Postby JASPREET » 24 Jan 2019, 09:43

Forum coin pays better and its stable and other websites that start like that close very soon.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Jan 2019, 13:33

I desperately need to find one other forum or any other easy website which can at least pay $5 in a month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Jan 2019, 13:53

augusta wrote:@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.

This is one of the reason of forum coin having many satisfied users

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby kanchan18 » 29 Jan 2019, 06:01

With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 763

Postby junrose123 » 29 Jan 2019, 06:55

Some forum sites are having some issues sites us postloop and answeree which is really sad to know because it decreases our earnings online.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 163

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 Jan 2019, 07:18

kanchan18 wrote:With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.

BMF survived because it adopted a strict attitude towards its members. Moreover, the owner of the forum tries his best to monetize the site. Now that DGF is gone I will restart working on BMF.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby Alexandoy » 29 Jan 2019, 08:35

amitkokiladitya wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.

BMF survived because it adopted a strict attitude towards its members. Moreover, the owner of the forum tries his best to monetize the site. Now that DGF is gone I will restart working on BMF.

Am I missing something here? It looks like Digital Global has gone down already?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 659

Postby sofs » 29 Jan 2019, 09:42

Alexandoy wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:

Am I missing something here? It looks like Digital Global has gone down already?

Yes they have closed down.They paid out most people and closed down is what i have been reading here and on other sites. But I also read from one member that he was invited by the admin for a JV.
My only hope is FC hope this site thrives and stays open. Postloop doesn't seem to get any better now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,769

Postby JASPREET » 29 Jan 2019, 09:45

Digital Global is gone since few days and yesterday they announced about it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum