ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jan 2019, 16:17

Friendly members? Don't you find forum coin members friendly?
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,434
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 704

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Katriona_22 » 24 Jan 2019, 00:36

This three good site was also on my list and I work on it everyday, I do hope to find more good PTP to work on.
  • 0

User avatar
Katriona_22
 
Posts: 1,266
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 49
ForumCoin: 525

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby augusta » 24 Jan 2019, 01:14

@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.
  • 1

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,339
Reputation: 303
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Jan 2019, 07:07

Yeah, forum coin is one of the most tolerable paid forum no doubt about that, the admin is so friendly and responsive.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 5,624
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 1,521

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby a_jerobon » 24 Jan 2019, 07:11

kanchan18 wrote:I am interested in getting to know about paid to post forums that are legit and is here for a long time.
I know that there is FC, Digital global and BMF. But are there any other similar sites that are there .
Please share your knowledge.

The three you have mentioned are the best that I know of. I also like posting in mylot. However, it is not a first paying site and you will need to be so interactive in order to earn something each day.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 1,701
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 125

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby katkat » 24 Jan 2019, 07:32

augusta wrote:@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.

I feel the same with FC. The admin and staff are friendly as well. The users are helpful with everyone. And they are generous in sharing their knowledge on different sites.
  • 0

katkat
 
Posts: 2,414
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 167
ForumCoin: 1,068

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby JASPREET » 24 Jan 2019, 09:43

Forum coin pays better and its stable and other websites that start like that close very soon.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,390
Location: India
Reputation: 276
ForumCoin: 311

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Jan 2019, 13:33

I desperately need to find one other forum or any other easy website which can at least pay $5 in a month
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,638
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 630
ForumCoin: 2,185

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Jan 2019, 13:53

augusta wrote:@vahiljanta I find forum coin to be a very friendly site even the admin is very friendly too unlike other earning sites that people are bit harsh trying to report one another.


This is one of the reason of forum coin having many satisfied users
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,434
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 704

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby kanchan18 » 29 Jan 2019, 06:01

With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.
  • 0

kanchan18
 
Posts: 862
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 763

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby junrose123 » 29 Jan 2019, 06:55

Some forum sites are having some issues sites us postloop and answeree which is really sad to know because it decreases our earnings online.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 4,819
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 77
ForumCoin: 163

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 Jan 2019, 07:18

kanchan18 wrote:With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.


BMF survived because it adopted a strict attitude towards its members. Moreover, the owner of the forum tries his best to monetize the site. Now that DGF is gone I will restart working on BMF.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,383
Reputation: 113
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Alexandoy » 29 Jan 2019, 08:35

amitkokiladitya wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.


BMF survived because it adopted a strict attitude towards its members. Moreover, the owner of the forum tries his best to monetize the site. Now that DGF is gone I will restart working on BMF.


Am I missing something here? It looks like Digital Global has gone down already?
  • 0

User avatar
Alexandoy
 
Posts: 2,706
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 659

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby sofs » 29 Jan 2019, 09:42

Alexandoy wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:With latest development in digital global I am becoming more and more skeptic about these PTP sites. other than BMF all seemed to be dying.


BMF survived because it adopted a strict attitude towards its members. Moreover, the owner of the forum tries his best to monetize the site. Now that DGF is gone I will restart working on BMF.


Am I missing something here? It looks like Digital Global has gone down already?


Yes they have closed down.They paid out most people and closed down is what i have been reading here and on other sites. But I also read from one member that he was invited by the admin for a JV.
My only hope is FC hope this site thrives and stays open. Postloop doesn't seem to get any better now.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,273
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 1,769

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby JASPREET » 29 Jan 2019, 09:45

Digital Global is gone since few days and yesterday they announced about it
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,390
Location: India
Reputation: 276
ForumCoin: 311

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'