*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby jobless dude » 30 Dec 2018, 20:36

dominique wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Admin cannot add sections as per our choice as this forum is on a special Niche and we should respect that

That's very true. When the forum was created, the owner decided on the niche. he simply cannot change that just because some people cannot post on that niche.

I don't know why you guys cannot post on reviews thread.
You can simply make a 3 to 4 line review of the electronics product that currently have in your house. If you are familiar with mobile phone, you can simply type the name of that model, brand , review and easily make 3 line post. You can describe the features, specification, when you bought that gadget , cost and your opinion and so on.
Electronics niche belongs to general audience.

I think you guys can also make a review on electrical products that you have used. Induction stove belongs to general audience, Inverter - many are using that. You don't need to have a technical knowledge to make a review on these things.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby augusta » 31 Dec 2018, 04:35

There's a new site that's almost like money gold though the owner named it talkgold. It a very new site I hope the admin will just be sincere with the users why we post on the forum.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby JASPREET » 31 Dec 2018, 04:42

I didn't see that and don't know if they are legit or not as it would be hard to waste time

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Dec 2018, 06:02

augusta wrote:There's a new site that's almost like money gold though the owner named it talkgold. It a very new site I hope the admin will just be sincere with the users why we post on the forum.

That is nice, is the site running already or it about to be launched?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby nakitakona » 31 Dec 2018, 06:34

I have a good experience in autosurfing forum which I joined yesterday. This is the first time that I joined in the said forum. I am hoping that this forum would be paying.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

Postby gugun21 » 31 Dec 2018, 07:37

Mylot? DG? BMF? FC? What else? Nothing strikes me!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby skysnap » 31 Dec 2018, 08:31

gugun21 wrote:Mylot? DG? BMF? FC? What else? Nothing strikes me!

I think there is one more new zzommit. You may want to register there. You can find it in the offers section.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Abigael » 31 Dec 2018, 09:12

The forums that I am using and I am sure that they pay include forum coin, mylot and digital global.

Abigael

Referrals: 4

Postby JASPREET » 31 Dec 2018, 09:38

Zzoomit is a god forum but not all are comfortable posting about technical things and that's why its unique

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Jan 2019, 01:09

augusta wrote:There's a new site that's almost like money gold though the owner named it talkgold. It a very new site I hope the admin will just be sincere with the users why we post on the forum.

Any update about the site? What do you mean by the sincerity of the admin? It looks like you are doubtful of the payment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jan 2019, 03:30

Postloop can be a best option for all of you, try it and you never regret.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Jan 2019, 04:11

Vehlijanta wrote:Postloop can be a best option for all of you, try it and you never regret.

Yes...but only till the time a forum owner does not end up rating you badly and that too without any explanation for doing so.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby tusziget » 06 Jan 2019, 04:20

There are no new forums online, as far as I know.I will be not active on Gold Talk Forum,till there will be some proof that the site is serious and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 06:03

I don't think we should even try gold talks forum because the site wouldn't be stable. It can pay now but might not pay for a long time.

augusta

Postby junrose123 » 06 Jan 2019, 06:39

I think that postloop now is on a holiday as most forums goes offline and I wished that next week everything would be back on track.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum