*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Forum posting that pays

Postby kanchan18 » 06 Dec 2018, 19:05

I am interested in getting to know about paid to post forums that are legit and is here for a long time.
I know that there is FC, Digital global and BMF. But are there any other similar sites that are there .
Please share your knowledge.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 19:58

I am not sure in the very old days. I used to make money posting on crazoo, and also on cash posting. But those sites are closed now. No other legit posting sites come to mind. Bubblews used to pay very well when it was open also.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby darkthorn » 06 Dec 2018, 22:16

The only forum I know that is worth of it is this one, most sites don't pay and sooner or later they close.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 22:43

kanchan18 wrote:I am interested in getting to know about paid to post forums that are legit and is here for a long time.
I know that there is FC, Digital global and BMF. But are there any other similar sites that are there .
Please share your knowledge.

I am active in the ones you mentioned and also Postloop.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Dec 2018, 03:24

All forums are paying and accepting members worldwide. Postloop and the forum wheel can improve

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby riddy09 » 07 Dec 2018, 03:53

We don't usually have high paying forum sites and also not that many forums that are paying. It can be good additional revenue to buy stuff online and that's it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby katkat » 07 Dec 2018, 04:08

Yes, not all forums can give us good earnings but honestly this is better than to be in some social media sites. At least we are earning and learning too. I will always choose forums that being in FB. Here I have some good discussions when I chose to.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby junrose123 » 07 Dec 2018, 04:33

I think the only forums that gives me a great income is the postloop and I am yet to try the forumwheel.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 05:51

I like bulkcomments, you can't trust the site. Just send them a mail to join the site and you will be accepted. Postloop and forum wheel is also good.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Dec 2018, 07:12

I was told bulkcomment is a good site but till now I have not seen any payment proof from the site and they are selective in accepting members.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 07:22

augusta wrote:I like bulkcomments, you can't trust the site. Just send them a mail to join the site and you will be accepted. Postloop and forum wheel is also good.

What is bulkcomments? And how do we get started with working on the site

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ReignRenRen » 07 Dec 2018, 07:49

The only forums that I use is FC, BMF, and DG. I use these forums because they are proven to be paying. And all the members are friendly. As for other forums, I plan on trying postloop and forumwheel.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 457

Postby suny » 07 Dec 2018, 07:57

I know another forum posting site but it works for Indians only. I am a member of that site for more than 7 years and getting paid as and when I reach the payment threshold. However, it was easy to earn from this site when they paid upfront for 5 articles a day.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:53

suny wrote:I know another forum posting site but it works for Indians only. I am a member of that site for more than 7 years and getting paid as and when I reach the payment threshold. However, it was easy to earn from this site when they paid upfront for 5 articles a day.

Which site is that? Do let me know. I'd love to spend some time in that site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 11:55

augusta wrote:I like bulkcomments, you can't trust the site. Just send them a mail to join the site and you will be accepted. Postloop and forum wheel is also good.

is bulkcomments open worldwide? what makes them a good and trusted site?

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum