ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What do you think about forum rules

Postby augusta » 06 Dec 2018, 06:26

Almost all forum have their rules for us to follow. How do you find the rules. Are there okay for you or there are just stiff. What do you think?

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Re: What do you think about forum rules

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 06:47

Without forum rules there would be utter chaos. They bring in some amount of discipline and structure to the process of posting. They also help avoid unnecessary squabbles on the site.. They make the place more easy to work on. That is the first thing I read when I get into any site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby Chameli » 06 Dec 2018, 15:01

I am ok with rules. If I am not ok, I do not post on that forum even if it is a good forum. If you decide to use a certain forum, you should always be following rules.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby A K Rao » 06 Dec 2018, 17:38

Every forum must have its rules, terms and conditions to have discipline on the site! But the thing is that the forum sites should keep them handy for the members in case if thee is any confusion. many times to search for rules and regulations we need to search a lot and because of that one miss them and can get confused with the rules!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby Tendz » 06 Dec 2018, 17:50

Forum rules are fine for me. It helps maintain friendly environment for all to work in harmony and have fun at the same time

Tendz

ForumCoin: 860

Postby kingcool52 » 06 Dec 2018, 18:15

I like them. It allows the community to be a good place to hang out and it is vital for there to be rules especially from the perspective of admins and staff. I don't pay much attention other than when I'm on a paid to post forum really to ensure I don't lose my earnings.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 23:09

All the forums that I have been in the rules were fine. I didn't think they were unreasonable at all.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 26

Postby dominique » 06 Dec 2018, 23:41

I have a user generated content site and I have set my own rules. I will take action on people who do not follow rules. If you are using a certain site, you will have to follow the rules.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 01:53

If you mean the rules on Forum Coin, I think they are way to LAX.
I would like to see more restrictions against posts that are made simply to snatch another penny and move toward meaningful content that might actually be of value to the readers.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby katkat » 07 Dec 2018, 02:54

We have to understand that rules will always be there to give order. We have to follow it for us to be able to stay in the site. Surely the owner has the right what rules to be imposed and I am sure this is also for business. FC has I think a win-win rules here and that is why I keep on coming back despite my busy schedules. I learned a lot from everyone. Love sharing my thoughts as well and of course earnings too.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 326

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:09

I kind of agree with Oldbuddy. Common now a post about 1, 2, 3? Now, this is how I look at it, what's in it for me? I see some people do this to keep that coin rolling in.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Dec 2018, 03:18

Rules are guidelines and you need to follow it otherwise you cannot stay on the forum for a long time

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 231

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 06:05

Great that people love forum's rules at least from these reviews here it shows that people are really positive about forum rules which is really a good one.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:38

I think rules are their staying power so I don't have problem with that.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:32

We cannot expect a website to work effectively without rules, So these should be followed

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum