ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you like about forum posting

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 06:08

Posting to forums will be like a starting point for newbies online. One can use this niche to launch online working since it easy and simple to follow.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 07:24

It is like a small networking platforms where we learn about new earning opportunities, learn from the experience of users and get answer to our questions.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 09:00

The best part is that you don't have to spend entire day. And that definitely helps out with the earning part.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:31

To learn a lot of things and to share our thoughts at the same time. Forum help me also to distinguish site if one is legit or not.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:33

Forum posting is my favorite thing and that's why I like forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 11:48

I like forum posting because it is one of the easiest way to earn and learn. You will be able to meet new people and make friends with them. You can discuss a lot of things that can help you on your online work or site.

anorona

ForumCoin: 494

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 10:45

Forum posting is like my cup of tea and this is why am trying different websites now and earning also

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 12:50

Tendz wrote:I like forum posting because it gives me worldwide knowledge. I can share my own experiences at the same time I can learn others point of view also, and it's a fun way to meet different people ;)

Sounds good. In the first forum posting is a good avenue for me especially in sharing my thoughts, ideas or opinions. It is the best opportune time or chance for me to use my writing skill. Writing actually is my passion. That is the very reason why I love forum posting articles.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby tusziget » 09 Dec 2018, 04:56

I am active in paid to post forums for the same reasons.There are so many advantages of it,that I simply love working in ptp sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Postby Kei » 09 Dec 2018, 06:31

I love the fact that it isn't too different from the social media out there. Just that you learn more and become more enlightened plus you still earn incentives for that. What could be better?

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 06:37

I can make easy from paid to post forums. This is what I like about paid to post forums. I also have a blog, however, making money on blog is really hard

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby A K Rao » 09 Dec 2018, 19:39

In forums sites we have many forum where we can participate to earn as well as to learn! Now a days I do a lot of research work before posting anything for I really want to add what ever I can, to the forum in the form of knowledge while earning!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby dominique » 09 Dec 2018, 23:29

The best thing about forums is the knowledge and information we get. Being a member of forums has helped me a lot. earning part is secondary

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby freelancermariagrace » 10 Dec 2018, 03:23

It allows me to learn new things every day, meet new friends, etc.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 81

Postby tusziget » 10 Dec 2018, 03:45

I have found couple of good earning sites in the forum,so it is really awesome if well known members can recommend some excellent sites,from where we can learn even more.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum