ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning online

Postby JASPREET » 11 Feb 2019, 04:22

There is no point in wasting time working on surveys as in the end you may not be able to earn even a penny for your work

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 514

Postby Whiterose » 11 Feb 2019, 06:06

Earning online was mostly a hobby for me that is why I am not focusing so much from it and give much time for my family.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 54

Postby junrose123 » 11 Feb 2019, 06:54

JASPREET wrote:There is no point in wasting time working on surveys as in the end you may not be able to earn even a penny for your work

It is really hard to depend on surveys because it will take us a lot of time to reach the cash out which is something that I don't like working online.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 914

Postby anil02 » 11 Feb 2019, 12:22

Yes if some one have limited time than for them spending time on nonproductive survey is wastage of time but if a person like me who have enough time than spending time on survey is not wastage of time. Some sites are available where chance of rejection is not too much.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 277

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:15

For me earning online is my main source of income. I do not like waking up early or taking orders. So I became my own boss, and started making my own money online. It is great, I would not trade it for the world.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,568

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Feb 2019, 20:32

Probably you have good skills that will enable you to fit in in most of the well paid sites and your location could also be a factor.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 507

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2019, 00:59

Location can be a factor only when you are on survey sites. Most of the earning sites are available world wide. If you are blaming yourself for not earning well because of your location, you are very wrong.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 1,006

Postby anil02 » 12 Feb 2019, 08:44

ruthmongare wrote:
anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I hope you can reach very soon. By the way which website is that? Hope its not a survey website

It is opinion word and it is survey site. It is paying gift voucher not cash.
most of the sites paying gift hampers are never opened worldwide and that I am pretty sure of.

I am active on 2 survey sites which are paying gift vouchers. Online buying is common in these days, so I think nothing is bad in getting gift vouches. We can buy with it what we want. Today I reached at payout and request for payout. :)

anil02

Postby skysnap » 12 Feb 2019, 09:08

MysticMoons wrote:For me earning online is my main source of income. I do not like waking up early or taking orders. So I became my own boss, and started making my own money online. It is great, I would not trade it for the world.

You are lucky to earn good amount of money from the gaming and other activities. I am yet to reach that state for now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 552

Postby JASPREET » 12 Feb 2019, 10:11

Chameli wrote:Location can be a factor only when you are on survey sites. Most of the earning sites are available world wide. If you are blaming yourself for not earning well because of your location, you are very wrong.

It's always location @chameli , there will be many websites which will disqualify certain members from certain countries

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 514

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Feb 2019, 15:28

I have plans to earn well online and this year its getting harder to make money but hoping that I will be successful in making some good money

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,591

Postby Vehlijanta » 12 Feb 2019, 15:45

Chameli wrote:Location can be a factor only when you are on survey sites. Most of the earning sites are available world wide. If you are blaming yourself for not earning well because of your location, you are very wrong.

There are many websites which works similar and not partial as per the location.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 171

Postby kanchan18 » 12 Feb 2019, 18:03

I have never been that serious with earning online. It has been more of a time pass for me. Since 2017 I became somewhat serous about it and started devoting more time to it. As a result my earnings also moved up significantly through 2017 and 2018. Now trying to continue with similar effort.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 501

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Feb 2019, 22:54

I initially didn't believe making money online was real but when I joined FC and I was paid when I hit the minimum threshold, I became encouraged and active.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 507

Postby anil02 » 14 Feb 2019, 12:28

I started online work before 10 years ago. At that time no one is here who guide me. In beginning I joined some PTC sites that never paid me. With help of some online friends I join some Paying PTC sites and than I got my first earning.

anil02

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum