ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning online

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 01:42

Mylot works on interaction, it takes a lot of time and reciprocation to make it work. However f you love to interact and start new discussions everyday it could be very interesting. I have made some good friends there and enjoy being there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,786

Postby cinderella » 09 Jan 2019, 03:01

skysnap wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I am earning online through writing only. I find it to be the most convenient as I improve my skill daily. I write articles and also post in paid to post forums. I would also love to venture into writing ebooks.

I think instead of ebooks, you should get into guest posting, there is a lot of money there. Many of my friends getting into that.

I am currently trying my luck in creating eBooks. I wrote an eBook and published in on my own site. I am still conducting research on other topics and might probably offer it on other platforms. With regards to guest posting, I can see other sites with this offer and might check how it is being done in the coming days.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 09 Jan 2019, 03:48

On MyLot, I can see more people with a lot of interactions on their discussions. I want to be like them.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 182

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:02

I think earning from guest posting might be a great idea, if you have writing skills.I think I will try it out,if I am good at it, I might get regular clients as well.At least, I hope so.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 166

Postby junrose123 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:07

Earning online was one of my top priorities because I am able to generate a good amount of money from it.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 196

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:53

Earning online is actually interesting , the beauty of it is the virtual nature of it, you work for someone who doesn't know you physically and you are paid.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,553

Postby arunima » 09 Jan 2019, 07:59

ahmedo24 wrote:Earning online is actually interesting , the beauty of it is the virtual nature of it, you work for someone who doesn't know you physically and you are paid.

Yes that is the beauty as well as a challenge and risk too. You have all chances of being scammed and you can not get hold of the person. So it is a pros and cons too.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:28

This is a good point but we are not getting paid for free and we actually take a risk when we work for the person whom we don't know.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 364

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2019, 10:04

cinderella wrote:I am currently trying my luck in creating eBooks. I wrote an eBook and published in on my own site. I am still conducting research on other topics and might probably offer it on other platforms. With regards to guest posting, I can see other sites with this offer and might check how it is being done in the coming days.

I checked on the site. I think it is a bit early for you. First create enough traffic then go for ebooks because credibility takes time for readers to buyin.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 10:27

nerdonforumcoin wrote:On MyLot, I can see more people with a lot of interactions on their discussions. I want to be like them.

It is not hard but be prepared to spend long hours hanging out and responding to as many discussions as possible while also responding to your own discussions and commenting back. It a mutual give and take process.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,786

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 10:45

My journey for online earnings hasn't really been a success story. I can't say I have made a fortunes, but have earned in bits-and-pieces. Moreover, online earning is not my bread-and-butter, it's not my full time job, but more of a hobby and a constructive way to pass my leisure time.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 930

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 12:41

JASPREET wrote:This is a good point but we are not getting paid for free and we actually take a risk when we work for the person whom we don't know.

I love working online because you start right away, you do not need a lot of documents like on offline job.

anorona

ForumCoin: 147

Postby anil02 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:25

No time bounding in online job, We are own boss. We can do online work when we wants. Online earning is earning with fun

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 173

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 14:23

I am working on my job and always try to spare time from my job to work online because I like to earn more online

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2019, 14:26

SUPERSINGH wrote:because I like to earn more online

It is a misnomer in the online world.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,488

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum