ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:59

At this point, investing into crypto is only going to hurt the people. So avoid it as much as you can.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 715

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 04:18

Apart from having a good mining kit , you need to have good know how, powersupply and management. Many a times at the final stages when one requires guessing the 'nonce', people often get failed there and that converts all the efforts futile.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 388

Postby junrose123 » 08 Dec 2018, 06:44

I am not mining some bitcoins right now since I am just earning less from it which is not worth for my time.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 20

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 06:53

If you want to profit from bitcoins, investing on bitcoins will be more profitable than mining. You can buy some bitcoins now and sell when the price improves

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 32

Postby riddy09 » 16 Dec 2018, 01:13

johnywalker wrote:If you want to profit from bitcoins, investing on bitcoins will be more profitable than mining. You can buy some bitcoins now and sell when the price improves

The problem right now with Bitcoin is it continuously to dip its price. So, I'm not sure if you can profit from it or through mining. It's worth mining when you know or confident that the bitcoin price will rise.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 337

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Dec 2018, 03:47

I use the free faucets just because I'm on my computer all day long anyway so why not claim some satoshis / bitcoins or other forms of crytocurrency. I'm using the electricity and my computer power anyway.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 31

Postby A K Rao » 16 Dec 2018, 04:11

cmoneyspinner wrote:I use the free faucets just because I'm on my computer all day long anyway so why not claim some satoshis / bitcoins or other forms of crytocurrency. I'm using the electricity and my computer power anyway.

Nice to know about that, but it is known that collecting bitcoins through your computer can be expensive thing as you can end up in spending more on electricity than the bitcoins/ satoshis you are gaining. May I know how many satoshis you manage to collect in a month?

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 388

Postby tusziget » 16 Dec 2018, 04:14

There is a general opinion as I have read in many posts that mining doesn't bring too much profit,but there must be some way out,if some persons still do mining.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 544

Postby Whiterose » 16 Dec 2018, 04:20

Sometimes I am mining some bitcoins in my PC but still the earnings are very less.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 16

Postby darkthorn » 16 Dec 2018, 17:07

Mining bitcoin with your pc is not worth of it, either you buy a specific hardware to mine or you buy cloud mining. Using your own machine will not bring you profit much the opposite because you will end up with a dead pc and a huge electrical bill just to earn a little amount of bitcoins. Further more the cryptocoin market is in crisis at the moment so this is not the best moment to invest in mining cryptocurrency.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 161

Postby riddy09 » 16 Dec 2018, 23:49

It means you'll need a gaming rig or mining rig for this sole purpose of mining bitcoins or other cryptos. There are even setup that will have multiple graphic cards into one system.

riddy09

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 05:29

I agree with everyone who said buying and selling bitcoins is the way to go. I think I will do this..
and make some nice money. :D

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Postby riddy09 » 18 Dec 2018, 00:05

MysticMoons wrote:I agree with everyone who said buying and selling bitcoins is the way to go. I think I will do this..
and make some nice money. :D

It's actually more practical to look for other cryptocurrencies not just Bitcoins for better opportunities. We know it's hard to trade Bitcoins right now unless we are into sell positions.

riddy09

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Dec 2018, 02:01

darkthorn wrote:Mining bitcoin with your pc is not worth of it, either you buy a specific hardware to mine or you buy cloud mining. Using your own machine will not bring you profit much the opposite because you will end up with a dead pc and a huge electrical bill just to earn a little amount of bitcoins. Further more the cryptocoin market is in crisis at the moment so this is not the best moment to invest in mining cryptocurrency.

I agree with you. You need dedicated equipment, set aside for only mining.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 31

Postby jackchun » 18 Dec 2018, 02:14

I will use Autofaucet rather than mining bitcoin, if mining, goes to facuethub better

jackchun

ForumCoin: 465

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum