ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:59

At this point, investing into crypto is only going to hurt the people. So avoid it as much as you can.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 04:18

Apart from having a good mining kit , you need to have good know how, powersupply and management. Many a times at the final stages when one requires guessing the 'nonce', people often get failed there and that converts all the efforts futile.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby junrose123 » 08 Dec 2018, 06:44

I am not mining some bitcoins right now since I am just earning less from it which is not worth for my time.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 06:53

If you want to profit from bitcoins, investing on bitcoins will be more profitable than mining. You can buy some bitcoins now and sell when the price improves

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum