ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Mining Bitcoin

Postby Keefers » 04 Dec 2018, 05:43

Ok I need to get this off my shoulders and I need to know if mining bitcoin worth it? Does it overall effect your power bill? I am not looking at the long road and mining 1 bitcoin but less than that to get some money. Bitcoin is only worth $4k right now. I am really thinking about the Neobux referral strategy. I understand that this way of money is a slow grind. Not worried about that I just need some creditable sites that pay out and decently.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Postby junrose123 » 04 Dec 2018, 05:45

I think for me that mining some bitcoin in our PC or laptop is not worth because it gives a very small amount of earnings that is not worth for our efforts.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,723

Postby Whiterose » 04 Dec 2018, 06:55

I am not focusing into mining some bitcoins because it is very limited in terms of earnings.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 157

Postby Keefers » 04 Dec 2018, 07:05

Hmmmm so not worth wild. Is FC the only decent coin out there?

Keefers

Postby MysticMoons » 04 Dec 2018, 07:42

I do not do it. I heard it takes huge amounts of power. And also it just does not make you much.
PTC sites will not earn you that much either. But it will make you dollars.
Let's chat about making money online. I make quite a bit monthly.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 241

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Dec 2018, 07:46

If one has the facilities it will be better to mine bitcoins now because soonest the mining and bitcoin it self will be more expensive.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby Keefers » 05 Dec 2018, 01:53

Mystic I didn't realize that I can't see you a private message. But, you said lets chat about making money online? Is that affiliate marketing?

Keefers

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Dec 2018, 02:45

Hey you can send me a private message. So I mean playing video games online. I am getting into selling online. But for now I'm addicted to online gaming streaming. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 241

Postby Keefers » 06 Dec 2018, 02:34

Ok, so far I am stopping all mining efforts. It just seems that is doesn't pay out all that well. I want programs that I can feel comfortable referring out to other people and not feel like a scammer.

Keefers

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Dec 2018, 02:41

Why should we stop? Evev if bitcoins are at low price we should keep mining.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Dec 2018, 05:57

It is better to keep Mining it now because very soon price will be rising as there are few of bitcoin left to be mind around 80% has been mined

ahmedo24

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2018, 06:01

Well,I would be glad,if the price of the Bitcoin would get higher in the future.It seems for now,that his price is dropping more day by day.Maybe it will get higher from next year after the Holidays.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 958

Postby Chameli » 06 Dec 2018, 15:04

setting up your own mining rig is very expensive and I am not sure whether you can recover your investment. Using your computer's CPU or GPU eats your computer's performance.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby A K Rao » 06 Dec 2018, 17:29

Using your Computer to mine bitcoins is no good idea. Even if you invest in Cloud mining that is always associated with many risks. Like the site may be Scan, they may change tyhe policies, they may change the protocol, they may hide some important information required from you like expenses incurred in power consumption and also then management fee. I don't think it is feasible proposition to mine bitcoins without proper equipment, location and know how!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Dec 2018, 07:19

The best option for majority of average earners online interested in mining bitcoin is for them to join Mining pools because the amount required for personal mining kits is quite expensive.

ahmedo24

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum