*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Blogging worth it?

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2018, 06:25

It is a very good point in your post.It is better to study SEO for a long time,and after that try to bring your site forward in search engines,than to use TE sites.Manual TE might bring some results,but autosurfing sites not so much.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 20:27

Yes blogging to me is worth it. Even though I am earning slowly, it has grown these months. And also will be able to drive traffic to my podcast and products and sites which will make me even more money.
So it is worth it. But overall I must say, it s source of traffic and way to grab attention.. :D
I just wish I could find a higher paying ad network to use other than adsense.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Dec 2018, 23:30

Whether the blogging has a worth or not depends on your priorities and your goal. If you give blogging high priority and give enough time for blogging, if you have a clear goal on blogging, blogging has a worth

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby rakski » 06 Dec 2018, 23:41

Well, it all depends on you. Some people makes more money with blogging some not.

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby riddy09 » 07 Dec 2018, 03:31

It's usually the quality content but blogging is a long term and you will not often see results after you've published your blog post. And of course, the source of revenue also is a factor here.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:54

Ya, I do understand that it takes a while to drive traffic to a blog in general and the average time to get something seen in the blogging scene is 6 months or more. That's why they say when you blog you're supposed to monetize right away for it.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:22

I have read other things about monetizing.Before submitting your sites to different ad networks,it is good to have bigger,regular traffic on your sites.After that your sites get easily accepted by ad networks.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:58

Daily you need to set some goals and work on them. If you can do that then surely it is possible to get over the issues that happen due to the traffic. And then your blogging will lead to some benefit.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jobless dude » 08 Dec 2018, 00:05

Due to the Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning news type blogs will suffer after few years. Education blogs and evergreen content type blogs won't suffer.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 00:41

Alexandoy wrote:Self-expression is the essence and objective of blogging before the SEO came into the picture. Bloggers would be writing about their passion and for their readers. But now I have noticed that some bloggers are writing for the SEO of their site in order to earn from the traffic.

That is the general outlook of my varios blog site, a self-expression of what has come to my mind with nothing in return. As I stay long, I read about SEO enriched site. I was carried to go with the trend but to my dismay it didn't turn out right. Why abiding with SEO recommendations don't work in my site?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 09:58

I am not a blogger and I may never launch a blog, however, I believe blogging has a worth. You can earn money, you can, earn reputation and you can have fun

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby jpk7 » 08 Dec 2018, 10:13

Well if you enjoy blogging ,then you must try and pursue it seriously. Earning form your blog would obviously take some time and effort.If you are able to consistently come up with good quality content for your Blog, then with time you would be able to earn from your blogging activity.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby kaponse » 08 Dec 2018, 15:39

jpk7 wrote:Well if you enjoy blogging ,then you must try and pursue it seriously. Earning form your blog would obviously take some time and effort.If you are able to consistently come up with good quality content for your Blog, then with time you would be able to earn from your blogging activity.

agreed. if you don't have good content less people will not visit your blog, but if you learned seo and other stuffs you can earn big money

kaponse
Banned

ForumCoin: -3

Postby Keefers » 09 Dec 2018, 04:01

Ya, that's' why you make content one year out ahead of time so you don't run out of content. A subject per month. So, 12 subjects 12 months.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby tusziget » 09 Dec 2018, 04:44

I have read,that is good to post at least couple of times per week on your blog or website,if you want that your readers stay interested in your sites.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum