*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Blogging worth it?

Postby mcheinrix » 04 Dec 2018, 11:35

I have a blog on blogger, dating back some years but never actually earned any significant amount of cash. When I started off it was picking up well and decided to apply for adsense. But due to my busy schedule i didn't have time to update it regularly. So far, I haven't reached the first payout with adsense.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 322

Banner Ad

Postby cinderella » 04 Dec 2018, 12:16

I can't say I already reached the peak of blogging success but I know I sooner or later, I'll get there. I gained success with third-party blogging so I know I can also achieve this goal with my own blog.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Ash » 04 Dec 2018, 12:43

It's hard to say whether it's worth it when you first start out blogging. I recently relaunched my blog and hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Dec 2018, 15:13

Blogging is worth but it's not an assurance to make big. You need to work hard.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jobless dude » 04 Dec 2018, 16:12

The answer lies in your effort. If you have a patience and hard work then invest in Paid Hosting and domains. Nowadays, you can start a blogging site for less than $30/per year. For 6 months, you cannot able to see revenue.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Dec 2018, 22:51

mcheinrix wrote:I have a blog on blogger, dating back some years but never actually earned any significant amount of cash. When I started off it was picking up well and decided to apply for adsense. But due to my busy schedule i didn't have time to update it regularly. So far, I haven't reached the first payout with adsense.

If you care to know there is a change in the Adsense policy on revenue sharing. The rate was cut down to 50% and that made me lose my motivation.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Rational Mind » 04 Dec 2018, 23:55

I once was almost throwing away my blog, however the same blog is generating me money these days. You need to have patience.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby tusziget » 05 Dec 2018, 05:52

There are millions of bloggers out there.It is awesome,that you are writing quality posts every day or week for your blog,but you have to promote it,to drive traffic to your sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby freelancermariagrace » 05 Dec 2018, 12:54

Yes, blogging is worth it. It is best if you will get your own domain name and hosting. However, it takes time and patience to earn from it.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby nakitakona » 05 Dec 2018, 13:21

Just for blogging to share your thoughts, ideas for others to appreciate, for others to take as a reference, it is not too cumbersome. That is what I have in mind when I started my first blog site. I want to let my friends online to keep track of my write ups in various subjects for offline I am a newspaper columnist. There are times that they couldn't get or read one but they have time to access the Internet when they are home. So I was obliged to have Vibrations online.

Later my site gets more organic traffic and there are some adverts would like to have their ads in my blog and I accommodate them.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby sofs » 05 Dec 2018, 13:28

I have a couple of Blogspot blogs, I do them just for my own satisfaction.. Driving traffic to the blogs has been very difficult for me, forget monetizing it. I just go there and say what I have to say and its a reward in itself for me.
I tried hosting my own sites but I ended up spending a lot of money so a few months ago I just threw that down the drain..

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nakitakona » 05 Dec 2018, 13:35

sofs wrote:I have a couple of Blogspot blogs, I do them just for my own satisfaction.. Driving traffic to the blogs has been very difficult for me, forget monetizing it. I just go there and say what I have to say and its a reward in itself for me.
I tried hosting my own sites but I ended up spending a lot of money so a few months ago I just threw that down the drain..

That was my problem before. I have some friends who are blogging by experience and they taught me on how to attract more traffic. And I followed their suggestions and they worked.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Keefers » 06 Dec 2018, 02:30

Ok thank you guys for the advice. Just wanted to ask what are your traffic driving strategies you guys use? Are traffic exchanges worth it? SEO route worth going that way? Autosurf sites do they work? I have a blog on blogger but really haven't driven traffic to it. Still, in the middle of picking my topics, I want to discuss. But, I would like to find out which sources of traffic you guys drive to your blog?

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Dec 2018, 02:42

Blogging is worth for you if you have the patience to work and earn because you cannot expect to earn in a day or month.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jobless dude » 06 Dec 2018, 02:43

Keefers wrote:Ok thank you guys for the advice. Just wanted to ask what are your traffic driving strategies you guys use? Are traffic exchanges worth it? SEO route worth going that way? Autosurf sites do they work? I have a blog on blogger but really haven't driven traffic to it. Still, in the middle of picking my topics, I want to discuss. But, I would like to find out which sources of traffic you guys drive to your blog?

Traffic exchanging sites make a negative impact on your blog. If you force someone to visit your blog, they just click and go away which increase your website bounce rate. Instead, if they find naturally (Using SEO) it makes you generate revenue.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum