ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Blogging worth it?

Postby Keefers » 03 Dec 2018, 05:09

I like the idea of blogging because it seems to express yourself in a way to help people. I get all warm inside when someone says they like a certain article or blog and that it changed their world or views on things. That to me is rewarding. Anyways, I have questions about blogging. So far, I am tired of the bloggerspot thing because people don't take you seriously. It's what you would say "clickbait." Is it really worth my wild to get a Hosting site and a WordPress theme and invest money into it? I know a lot of bloggers just do it because it brings the $$$$. Let's just say it would be nice to make some or little cash off of it. Just wondering if the investment is worth putting into. I want to monetize this blog but I don't want to go all crazy with adds all over the place and affiliate sites all over. I don't have really any affiliate sites that I recommend so I was going to go the hosting, WordPress things, convert kit, etc. I think affiliate marketing is a money sink and its oversaturated. At least with Blogging, you get to get things off your chest and help others. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Re: Blogging worth it?

Postby A K Rao » 03 Dec 2018, 05:25

Though I have a blog on blogger, i never tried to monetize it and also never tried to make SEO friendly. In fact I never tried to make it a source to earn money. I also write out of my passion about coin collection as it is my hobby. So you can say that we are sailing in the same boat.@Chameli is a member who can definitely help you in this regard.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby skysnap » 03 Dec 2018, 08:52

As long as you are blogging something you enjoy. And something that you want to make sense of. I think it's reasonable to say that blogging is definitely worth it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby JASPREET » 03 Dec 2018, 10:38

Blogging is worth and you can make good money from it but demands a lot of hard work.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 133

Postby MysticMoons » 03 Dec 2018, 17:21

It is worth if if you love the stuff you blog about. I love the things I blog about.
I also enjoy helping people make more money, and entertaining them.
So yes it is worth it. But to make money, you have to put a lot of time and effort into the promotion of the blog. I promote a lot, and I am finally starting to profit from my blogs and podcast.
But I do make more from live streams and other money apps. At the same time.
I like to blog about how I make money online, as well as other things I enjoy.
lol I even blog about forum coin, and get people to join that way here. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 241

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Dec 2018, 01:19

Self-expression is the essence and objective of blogging before the SEO came into the picture. Bloggers would be writing about their passion and for their readers. But now I have noticed that some bloggers are writing for the SEO of their site in order to earn from the traffic.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 775

Postby ReignRenRen » 04 Dec 2018, 01:26

When you do something you love/like, then it is worth it. I like the idea of blogging to express yourself. I've always been thinking about doing blogs but never had the chance to.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 435

Postby augusta » 04 Dec 2018, 03:57

Blogging is worth the while if one can be patient and passionate about blogging. Money will come but one just have to do the work first and not look for immediate gains.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby Keefers » 04 Dec 2018, 04:50

Thank you all for your responses. Something I might think about.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Postby cmoneyspinner » 04 Dec 2018, 05:12

I only started blogging because my daughter told me to do it. She said "Mom! It's not that hard." Yeah right. When I first started blogging 3 of my blogs got deleted. That's not counting the micro-blogs on Tumblr. Deleting the blogs just made me more determined. I saw all those other people blogging and ... I'm gonna do this! After a while, I got the hang of it. SO now I have several blogs and I also joined some social blogging communities.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 5

Postby a_jerobon » 04 Dec 2018, 05:18

Blogging is really good and I like it a lot too. I have plans of having my own self hosted blog come next year. I will really live to express my thoughts and knowledge on various topics in life. I think I will prefer having niches on health, education and relationships.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 208

Postby Chameli » 04 Dec 2018, 07:22

It is not easy to make money from blogging, however, it is worth trying. It takes a lot of time to see earnings fro blogging.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Dec 2018, 07:50

Blogging is worth if you are passionate about it and have the required skills to succeed in it, it is not all about money first but the needed contents that makes people keep checking your blog.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby arunima » 04 Dec 2018, 07:53

I have a blog on blogspot and it is more liek my personal journal. I have not montized it yet. I am passionate about writing on few niches . I definitely want to have a blog of mine in future and monetize it. SO more of it comes ou of passion also.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Postby skysnap » 04 Dec 2018, 08:47

cmoneyspinner wrote:I only started blogging because my daughter told me to do it. She said "Mom! It's not that hard." Yeah right. When I first started blogging 3 of my blogs got deleted. That's not counting the micro-blogs on Tumblr. Deleting the blogs just made me more determined. I saw all those other people blogging and ... I'm gonna do this! After a while, I got the hang of it. SO now I have several blogs and I also joined some social blogging communities.

Tumblr is not worth it as it is anymore. The company is going down. But how are your blogger blogs?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum