ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Skrill payment site

Postby JASPREET » 06 Dec 2018, 10:50

Skrill is a good alternative if you like to pay with it as fee is very less

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby Chameli » 06 Dec 2018, 14:45

simplyfred wrote:I like to try skrill to know its difference to Paypal. But I always prefer Paypal.

skrill is an online payment processor that lets bitcoin deposits. If you are using bitcoins and want a reliable way to withdraw, you should try skrill

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Re: Do you use Skrill?

Postby Chameli » 06 Dec 2018, 14:55

avi256 wrote:What is skrill all about?
Is it related to discussion forums or some other paid to program.
I would also avoid paying any fees to claim my reward.

skrill is a payment service just like paypal. There are some sites that pay via skrill. Skrill also accepts bitcoin deposits.

Chameli

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Dec 2018, 07:55

The Skrill option is even the most motivating aspect of the payment processor to me, I just hope it will be acceptable by all the rewarding sites.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:37

Skrill has almost no fee so we can get paid in Skrill and can easily transfer money in other skrill account

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 13:55

I don't like these payment processors and even Neteller is like that.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Re: Skrill

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Dec 2018, 07:53

Similar topics merged

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,109

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 09:45

The best thing about skill is bitcoin funding. You can fund your skrill with bitcoins and convert to fiat currency within a couple of minutes.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 10:40

The new website Hive offers is also paying with Skrill and it's a very good option

JASPREET

Postby Pradhan » 08 Dec 2018, 11:18

SUPERSINGH wrote:I don't like these payment processors and even Neteller is like that.

I do not know the reasons why you did not like this. But this is the only government recognized payment processor in Bangladesh. I'm always comfortable to use this payment processor.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 431

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 12:18

kat82 wrote:I can't even remember when I last used Skrill payment processor. I am not thinking of using it any soon. Who is currently using Skrill for Payment handling?

This is the first time that I have heard. The latest I have know is Payoneer which is base in USA. What I am using for my money service provider is PayPal. I have been using it since 2011.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby Kei » 09 Dec 2018, 06:47

I wish sites would add skrill as a payment processor. I'm starting to enjoy it and see its benefits.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Dec 2018, 07:31

I have the account already but since most sites are yet to use it, I am not actively using it yet but I like it base on reviews

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 08:28

JASPREET wrote:The new website Hive offers is also paying with Skrill and it's a very good option

I joined HIveOffers because of skrill payment. Skrill is a good payment pricessor for me because I can withdraw to my mobile wallet.

Chameli

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Dec 2018, 11:48

I can try Skrill because of low fee but not planning as it would be mean money stuck in my account

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum