ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: HiveOffers Discussion Thread

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 00:51

Not Immediately but after a few offers. If you haven't joined than you can join. If interested you can tell me and I'll send my referral link to you

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 1,239

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Dec 2018, 03:20

Most of the well paying offers are for members who are from countries like Australia, USA

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:27

If there would be more offers for international members,I think it would be better,because we could reach sooner the minimum cash out,and see if the site is legit and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 943

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:40

I agree their offer works best for tier country. How about us, who don't reside there. Certainly, it seems impossible for us to reach the pay-out threshold.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:31

This happens on all websites with us and we cannot make money from these websites

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 13:55

I got paid yesterday and I am trying to earn more from this website by getting some referrals but it won't be easy thing

SUPERSINGH

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Dec 2018, 15:14

dominique wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:I've made around $15 through referrals but it seems it is still pending. Hopefully it is transferred to my balance quickly so I can request a payment.

In order to receive referral earnings, your referral must make at least $20.

I believe atleast one of my referrals has made more than that. So hopefully I will get atleast $5 from that. It still appears as pending though :?

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 124

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 15:15

I hope you get that soon as today I got a referral as well

SUPERSINGH

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Dec 2018, 17:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:I hope you get that soon as today I got a referral as well

I think they give the $5 bonus when the referrals balance is actually $20 and not when they earn $20 overall. Which is stupid really because no one is going to wait to get $20 and cashout. Waiting for them to confirm it.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 124

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 10:44

I read the rules of the website and they mean the referral should earn $20 and no need to wait till the person earn $20

JASPREET

Postby suny » Yesterday, 10:54

kingcool52 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I hope you get that soon as today I got a referral as well

I think they give the $5 bonus when the referrals balance is actually $20 and not when they earn $20 overall. Which is stupid really because no one is going to wait to get $20 and cashout. Waiting for them to confirm it.

You are right, I have 4 referrals but none has done a single job on that site so them reaching 20 dollars seems to be almost impossible.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby JASPREET » Yesterday, 10:57

This would be tough and there are no offers for me

JASPREET

Postby nakitakona » Yesterday, 12:41

dominique wrote: ... HiveOffers dot org is a microjob site just like microworkers, picoworkers, rapidworkers etc. You perform tasks and earn when your task is approved...

I have heard about picoworkers and I have been read its review and it seems reliable and there are tasks available for those who are joining there. In short, this is also true with HiveOffers. Again, I will check on it. Hope I could be qualified there.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby SUPERSINGH » Yesterday, 14:05

I like this website but the issue is with the offers, I am not seeing any offers which I can complete

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » Yesterday, 16:15

JASPREET wrote:I read the rules of the website and they mean the referral should earn $20 and no need to wait till the person earn $20

It'll take a lot of time to earn $20 so don't see any benefit of getting referrals

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum