ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: HiveOffers Discussion Thread

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Jan 2019, 04:55

oldbuddy wrote:How many tasks have you posted for members to do and get paid?

jaspreet wrote:Didn't posted any offers and don't like posting offers, am more into helping others by completing offers :lol:

Now you should see the problem. If no one ever posts offers, where do you think the money is going to come from to pay you?

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,224

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 05:03

I never posted any offer and don't have website or anything like this to post, do you want me to post free offers :roll:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 380

Postby kat82 » 07 Jan 2019, 06:07

simplyfred wrote:$5 as sign up bonus. Wow, that's crazy awesome deal. Send me your referral, I will try it.

Is the $5 redeemable into PayPal? If yes, then I will try and see if they can accept me. If there are giveaways and for real, may be the site itself is real and worth to try.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 6

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 13:46

kat82 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:$5 as sign up bonus. Wow, that's crazy awesome deal. Send me your referral, I will try it.

Is the $5 redeemable into PayPal? If yes, then I will try and see if they can accept me. If there are giveaways and for real, may be the site itself is real and worth to try.

You can only redeem the $5 if you completed some additional $5 within an offer to make it $10 as the payment threshold. Sadly, with their kind of offer for the last time I've checked it is quite hard for me to earn $5 there.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby Kimari » 07 Jan 2019, 14:09

Hiveoffers

Kimari
Banned

ForumCoin: 14

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Jan 2019, 14:40

kat82 wrote:

I would not send anyone a referral link to a site that would never pay them, that's an easy way to damage your reputation enough that they would never sign up for anything from you, no matter how good it was.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,224

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Jan 2019, 14:42

oldbuddy wrote:
kat82 wrote:

I would not send anyone a referral link to a site that would never pay them, that's an easy way to damage your reputation enough that they would never sign up for anything from you, no matter how good it was.

They do pay though and they have a few offers that will allow you to earn enough for a request. It's not like it's a site that is a scam.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 286

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jan 2019, 15:20

I just checked again and its the same story, only 4 offers and they are only for Iphone and Ipad users

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,244

Postby kingcool52 » 09 Jan 2019, 17:58

SUPERSINGH wrote:I just checked again and its the same story, only 4 offers and they are only for Iphone and Ipad users

Make sure to keep checking and posting here. That way I don't have to waste my time checking lol :lol:

kingcool52

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jan 2019, 09:46

I've visited this site once again still no good offer. I think it is time for me to stop visiting not until I will heard a good news.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jan 2019, 11:01

Don't see the website surviving for long because there are no offers and soon there will be no members.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 380

Postby kingcool52 » 10 Jan 2019, 12:07

JASPREET wrote:Don't see the website surviving for long because there are no offers and soon there will be no members.

Hope it gives users the chance to take their money out at least if they haven't reached the min. cashout amount. Otherwise, they may be labelled as being a scam which would be a shame.

kingcool52

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Jan 2019, 13:49

kingcool52 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I just checked again and its the same story, only 4 offers and they are only for Iphone and Ipad users

Make sure to keep checking and posting here. That way I don't have to waste my time checking lol :lol:

Haha, Sure, I will keep checking and will update when there will be any task as I also like to get paid

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,244

Postby Angie10 » 10 Jan 2019, 15:10

Wow ok... I just saw the thread and already this new site has come into doubt? I guess that's me out then. If there are way less tasks than members people will soon leave the site, sadly.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 310

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 20:32

I thought they added some more tasks as they promised. They should invite employers too to keep the site going.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 330

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum