New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: HiveOffers Discussion Thread

Postby Ash » 03 Jan 2019, 21:18

Who knows, maybe with a bit more marketing and advertising, the owner can get some new offers added to the site. It's not always easy at the start to grow it quickly.

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby suny » 03 Jan 2019, 22:35

I don't think live chat or cam-offers attracts everyone who cares about their privacy. I have lost my interest for time being unless I see some standard offers.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 365

Postby tusziget » 04 Jan 2019, 04:09

If the site owner can attract more advertisers,than his site might grow.I don't think there are many members active right now,taking in count that there are few offers to complete.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby Ash » 04 Jan 2019, 12:08

suny wrote:I don't think live chat or cam-offers attracts everyone who cares about their privacy. I have lost my interest for time being unless I see some standard offers.

Exactly. Personally, I wouldn't have that much of a problem if it didn't require payments as well. I'm not using my payment details on those sites, that's extremely risky.

Ash

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Jan 2019, 14:33

I have stopped checking the website nowadays and don't see why I should because they always waste time and don't have any offer for me

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jan 2019, 16:35

Probably they are still in holiday mood and don't have many job posters.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby oldbuddy » 04 Jan 2019, 22:11

Vehlijanta wrote:Probably they are still in holiday mood and don't have many job posters.

They have been stagnant for over a month.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,259

Postby Ash » 05 Jan 2019, 13:00

Vehlijanta wrote:Probably they are still in holiday mood and don't have many job posters.

They haven't been great since they launched. I know several users that are struggling to even get their first payment because of the lack of offers available to them.

Ash

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Jan 2019, 13:45

I like to ask the admin if why he's not adding any more jobs, They should make it easier for those who post jobs so that we can have more offers to earn from.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby Ash » 06 Jan 2019, 13:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:I like to ask the admin if why he's not adding any more jobs, They should make it easier for those who post jobs so that we can have more offers to earn from.

I don't think he can make it easier really. He probably needs to focus a bit on marketing to try and get new offers. Maybe include some promotions as well which makes it cheaper to add a job.

Ash

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jan 2019, 01:41

More offers mean more revenue for the website and more earnings for users but there are no offers.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Jan 2019, 03:47

FYI- I did request a $10 withdrawal and after about a week it showed up in my PayPal.

oldbuddy

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 04:41

Website is paying and there is no problem related to payments but its with the tasks and there are no tasks.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Jan 2019, 04:43

JASPREET wrote:Website is paying and there is no problem related to payments but its with the tasks and there are no tasks.

How many tasks have you posted for members to do and get paid?

oldbuddy

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 04:47

oldbuddy wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Website is paying and there is no problem related to payments but its with the tasks and there are no tasks.

How many tasks have you posted for members to do and get paid?

Didn't posted any offers and don't like posting offers, am more into helping others by completing offers :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum