ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

HiveOffers Discussion Thread

Postby dominique » 30 Nov 2018, 20:57

I have been working on HiveOffers since a couple of days, I have $8 in my account. The withdrawal is $10 through paypal, payeer, skrill etc. I made $3 from tasks and received $5 as a signup bonus. I have seen payment proofs from this site, therefore, you can join the site without any doubts.
HiveOffers dot org is a microjob site just like microworkers, picoworkers, rapidworkers etc. You perform tasks and earn when your task is approved. The current available tasks pay between 50 cents to $13.
Apart from working on micro tasks, you can also run your own micro job campaign or sell your service.
If you are on this site, please share your experience here, including payments you received. If you are not on the site, you can access the site through this link
https://hiveoffers.org

(not a referral link, however, if you consider joining through my link, you can check Forum Coin Exchange thread)

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Re: HiveOffers Discussion Thread

Postby simplyfred » 01 Dec 2018, 01:50

$5 as sign up bonus. Wow, that's crazy awesome deal. Send me your referral, I will try it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 527

Postby augusta » 01 Dec 2018, 03:54

I will have to try this one out too, though I'm already on microworker I wouldn't mind joining this too, I hope the tasks on my own earning task will be worth while.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Dec 2018, 14:21

I heard a lot about this website and even thinking of trying it and will see if I can join it

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 490

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Dec 2018, 14:55

I saw the offer in forum coin exchange and thinking of trying it.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

Postby katkat » 02 Dec 2018, 06:26

Wow that's nice one. Very promising. You can message me your link and I would be glad to join under you thanks. Think I will consider this kind of job now. I need to have more earnings for the coming year.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby arunima » 02 Dec 2018, 06:34

I checked the link and it looks promising. I have never worked on any micro job sites so far and have no experience of it. I will see if I would like to join it in future and them PM you for your referral. Meanwhile please do share your experience being there.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Postby skysnap » 02 Dec 2018, 09:39

I saw the offer of promoting hiveoffers in other forum. It does not pay big but 50 cents is not bad for the thread. I think I may give this one a try.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 02 Dec 2018, 10:55

It is the first hearing this. Is this different with Hive Micro

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby ReignRenRen » 02 Dec 2018, 11:02

I saw that there are just few offers. It would be quite hard to reach the minimum for me.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 435

Postby dominique » 02 Dec 2018, 21:47

arunima wrote:I checked the link and it looks promising. I have never worked on any micro job sites so far and have no experience of it. I will see if I would like to join it in future and them PM you for your referral. Meanwhile please do share your experience being there.

The site is still new. There are not many offers available. However, the admin is spending a lot of money to promote the site (you receive $5 sign up bonus), I think the site will grow big in the future.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 03 Dec 2018, 01:44

ReignRenRen wrote:I saw that there are just few offers. It would be quite hard to reach the minimum for me.

That is exactly what I thought too. If there are few or minimal offers it would be difficult to reach the payment.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby simplyfred » 03 Dec 2018, 05:40

dominique wrote:I have been working on HiveOffers since a couple of days, I have $8 in my account. The withdrawal is $10 through paypal, payeer, skrill etc. I made $3 from tasks and received $5 as a signup bonus. I have seen payment proofs from this site, therefore, you can join the site without any doubts.
HiveOffers dot org is a microjob site just like microworkers, picoworkers, rapidworkers etc. You perform tasks and earn when your task is approved. The current available tasks pay between 50 cents to $13.
Apart from working on micro tasks, you can also run your own micro job campaign or sell your service.
If you are on this site, please share your experience here, including payments you received. If you are not on the site, you can access the site through this link
https://hiveoffers.org

(not a referral link, however, if you consider joining through my link, you can check Forum Coin Exchange thread)

Thanks for sending me your referral, I will definitely try it soon. I really hope it is a good site.

simplyfred

Postby arunima » 03 Dec 2018, 07:46

dominique wrote:
arunima wrote:I checked the link and it looks promising. I have never worked on any micro job sites so far and have no experience of it. I will see if I would like to join it in future and them PM you for your referral. Meanwhile please do share your experience being there.

The site is still new. There are not many offers available. However, the admin is spending a lot of money to promote the site (you receive $5 sign up bonus), I think the site will grow big in the future.

It does have a forum posting section as I can see it there. I have never done any micro job and so not aware of them. But if the forum posting is similar to other forum sites, I might like it. You can PM me your referral.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Postby simplyfred » 04 Dec 2018, 08:54

The sad part of Hiveoffers is that most of their offers only works in a certain area.

simplyfred

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum