*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Always Post Payment Proof on Your Personal Facebook Account?

Postby anil02 » 04 Dec 2018, 12:27

simplyfred wrote:I don't post anything on FB but maybe if I will take online earning seriously next year, I will post some for referral purposes but only the lower amount. How to be you Cindy?

It is not easy to get referral from FB. Some time I posted their link of survey sites but no one check these. even like these.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Postby ceci » 04 Dec 2018, 14:12

anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I don't post anything on FB but maybe if I will take online earning seriously next year, I will post some for referral purposes but only the lower amount. How to be you Cindy?

It is not easy to get referral from FB. Some time I posted their link of survey sites but no one check these. even like these.

Facebook blocks almost all the links, especially, those referral link.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Ash » 04 Dec 2018, 20:16

No, not really. I try to keep all my online earnings separate from any personal accounts, especially on social media. I do post payment proofs on forums like this though.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby cinderella » 04 Dec 2018, 20:47

Working online is some kind of mystery. We discover new things every day. It took me some time before I started earning. I read a lot of articles some are helpful some are not. But we will surely learn a lot of things. You can visit my site and I have a lot of articles pertaining to working online.

ceci wrote:Facebook blocks almost all the links, especially, those referral link.

I also experience that with some of the sites. Perhaps other Facebook users reported those links to be spammy. We can use URL shorteners.

kingcool52 wrote:No, not really. I try to keep all my online earnings separate from any personal accounts, especially on social media. I do post payment proofs on forums like this though.

That's the reason why I recently created a new Facebook account and I choose whom to accept on that account. Yes, we need to have a separate account for our online business activities.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby suny » 05 Dec 2018, 00:56

I don't know why but I love to post my payment proof in case someone is trying to challenge a legit site or trying to prove it scam. In general I never post my payment proof even though I have a number of payments coming every week from different sites.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby cinderella » 05 Dec 2018, 03:59

suny wrote:I don't know why but I love to post my payment proof in case someone is trying to challenge a legit site or trying to prove it scam. In general I never post my payment proof even though I have a number of payments coming every week from different sites.

For every action we have to take, we should take into consideration the end result. If we think this will not bring any good, we have to refrain from doing it. However, if it will help us in our career, we should continue otherwise. If posting payment proof will help us to increase our income then we can continue doing it.

cinderella

Postby freelancermariagrace » 06 Dec 2018, 04:26

I don’t post payment proofs of my personal Facebook account because people may borrow money from me. Lol

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

Postby cinderella » 06 Dec 2018, 05:14

freelancermariagrace wrote:I don’t post payment proofs of my personal Facebook account because people may borrow money from me. Lol

Yes, that's one of the lessons I learned. I already created a Facebook account intended for my online work. I am posting there again but I make sure that the payment proof came from a site with a referral program.

cinderella

Postby Ash » 06 Dec 2018, 18:29

freelancermariagrace wrote:I don’t post payment proofs of my personal Facebook account because people may borrow money from me. Lol

Haha, this made me laugh out loud. It's definitely an important reason to not post payment proofs on your account. No one wants their family or friends to bother them about money :D

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby suny » 06 Dec 2018, 22:10

kingcool52 wrote:

Haha, this made me laugh out loud. It's definitely an important reason to not post payment proofs on your account. No one wants their family or friends to bother them about money :D

Incidentally there is no family member or friends on my FB accoount so the chances of borrowing money is almost nil but I still do not post my payment proof. I have donce so without knowing as some sites post it on my page automatically. I always delete such posts.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 06:17

anil02 wrote:I am member of group at FB. It is about on like earning. I never post my referral like and earning proof here. I never think about it. Some time I post my referral link but no one Sign site.

That is why I don't think of doing that. People read site names and prefer to join not as referrals but as direct members. Now why spend my time to post when am not gonna gain? That is why I prefer sometimes to silent than posting such.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Fergal » 13 Dec 2018, 07:23

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby A K Rao » 13 Dec 2018, 07:33

No, I never posted any payment proof on Face Book. In fact I never published anything pertaining to my online earnings on my Face Book account when I used to be active on it, as wanted to keep my earning details separate and not wanted to share in my personal page!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby skysnap » 13 Dec 2018, 08:57

Facebook has lot of scammers who use each others payout screenshot. And that can be pretty alarming so people need to watch out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 13 Dec 2018, 09:03

cinderella wrote:Well, currently I would only post those amount that is not so high. Meaning, I will only post amount equal or less than $100. Last month, I posted an amount earned from Humanatic in the amount of $300+. I regret doing that. Why? My friends and relatives started borrowing money from me.

It's okay to post payment proof from sites that have referral programs. But for sites like Humanatic who does not have such program as of now, it's better to keep any amount we earn from the site to ourselves.

Agree with you, why would you post the payment proof at your Facebook? Sorry to hear that your friends and relatives wanted to borrow money from you...

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum