*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Always Post Payment Proof on Your Personal Facebook Account?

Postby cinderella » 27 Jan 2019, 22:18

dominique wrote:My online work is somewhat a secret affair. Therefore, I do not post payment proof on my facebook timeline for my friends and family to see what's I have been cooking online.

I changed my strategy this year. Since I would like to focus into blogging on my own site, I won't post any payment proof on my Facebook account anymore. I also created a new FB account intended for my online activities. On that account, I could freely discuss anything with regards to online earning activities.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Chameli » 28 Jan 2019, 01:37

cinderella wrote:I changed my strategy this year. Since I would like to focus into blogging on my own site, I won't post any payment proof on my Facebook account anymore. I also created a new FB account intended for my online activities. On that account, I could freely discuss anything with regards to online earning activities.

No need to create another account, you can create a group or page and share your works there.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ceci » 29 Jan 2019, 07:34

Payment proof is not the only way to attract referral, perhaps the fun are more attractive sometimes, to me.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby yecall » 29 Jan 2019, 12:00

I don't put anything financial on my Facebook. I don't see the point in doing that. Of course, I am not trying to recruit anyone for anything at all. I suppose it could work but I don't do it.

yecall

ForumCoin: 41

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Jan 2019, 13:40

I don't remember If I have posted anytime on Facebook but I will when I have a different account for online earnings

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 29 Jan 2019, 14:26

Who doesn't like to make money and that's the reason why I share with my friends but in private message.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby katkat » 01 Feb 2019, 07:53

I guess if you are into advertising and want to get members or referrals then you can do this kind of thing. But I am not comfortable doing such thing. In PM with friends and family can be a good thing to do. After all this a good thing to share, how earn extra.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby skysnap » 01 Feb 2019, 08:28

I avoid all of such acts on the personal Facebook. I think it's better to keep people away from the facebook and the payment stuff to get mixed. I don't want people to think i am rich when I don't have anything.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 07 Feb 2019, 08:53

I don't do it for no purpose, in fact for those payment proof purpose, I would prefer to use a alternative account.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 07 Feb 2019, 09:57

I don't and will never do although am not getting payments that regularly so no

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 571

Postby anilmr » 03 Mar 2019, 18:21

I have so far not posted any proof of payout on Facebook or even Twitter for that matter. But Now that I have reached payout here at FC, and when I receive confirmation of the payout receipt, I will surely post it on FB and twitter along with my Referral Link.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Mar 2019, 21:42

I wonder why you have to post your earnings in social media. If that is not bragging then what is it?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby JASPREET » 04 Mar 2019, 04:35

Alexandoy wrote:I wonder why you have to post your earnings in social media. If that is not bragging then what is it?

Some like to do it but am not in favor of posting payment proof on our personal facebook

JASPREET

Postby cinderella » 04 Mar 2019, 05:01

Alexandoy wrote:I wonder why you have to post your earnings in social media. If that is not bragging then what is it?

The main reason for posting payment proof is to gain referrals. This will also encourage other individuals to work harder if they knew that the site is paying. When you found a site you would like to work with, the first thing you want to see is payment proof. Oftentimes, if you cannot show one, others might think the site is a scam. I have more than 300 referrals in Bitlanders and most of them joined because they saw a payment proof. I attached a referral link to that proof.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 04 Mar 2019, 05:07

I don't see my friends as interested in online earnings so am not going to try.

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum