New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment ?

Postby skysnap » 29 Dec 2018, 09:54

I think live streaming would surely make money for some people. But I am kind of skeptical on how that works out though. Not something that may work for all.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,199

Postby fergus1234 » 29 Dec 2018, 13:57

skysnap wrote:I think live streaming would surely make money for some people. But I am kind of skeptical on how that works out though. Not something that may work for all.

It will work for people who wanted it, not to people who will quit before trying. It is all about having rapport to a live audience.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Dec 2018, 20:14

fergus1234 wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think live streaming would surely make money for some people. But I am kind of skeptical on how that works out though. Not something that may work for all.

It will work for people who wanted it, not to people who will quit before trying. It is all about having rapport to a live audience.

Yes I just made a lot of money off it this month, will be more this month. Of course I do play or hours. But I get to be in bed, or my comfy chair while sipping coffee. Still beats a real job :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby fergus1234 » 30 Dec 2018, 03:42

Many streamers now are use to be people who said they hate games but now they play after having fans who are supportive.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Dec 2018, 08:32

wow really? for me I always have loved games. But getting paid to do just makes it more addictive.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Jan 2019, 05:52

MysticMoons wrote:wow really? for me I always have loved games. But getting paid to do just makes it more addictive.

Well most female streamers are not really gamers but they know if they play games they will get donations. :lol:

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 01 Jan 2019, 05:58

lol yes they just pretend to play or just play and chat .

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 01 Jan 2019, 08:46

I have tried live.me I like how they offer some money in terms of diamonds for playing games and other streaming.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,199

Postby MysticMoons » 01 Jan 2019, 10:15

Yes you just cash out the monthly chests diamonds. Then you cash out all the money to your bank with a payoneer account. Also people can donate gifts to you.
But I make the most from just playing daily.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Jan 2019, 17:11

MysticMoons wrote:Yes you just cash out the monthly chests diamonds. Then you cash out all the money to your bank with a payoneer account. Also people can donate gifts to you.
But I make the most from just playing daily.

Aside from money donations, Many fans will buy your Amazon and ebay wishlist for you.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 01 Jan 2019, 20:36

yeah i have seen people doing that on twitter and on live streams. For now some people just donate to me
since i am only for a long time daily. Not sure they would buy me an amazon gift lol. I want a Nintendo Switch, but might just buy it myself.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 02 Jan 2019, 15:52

I don't recommend Nintendo games for streaming because Nintendo want a percentage of the streamer's earnings. They are way out of touch.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 03 Jan 2019, 20:29

They do that on youtube. But I doubt they could do much on my company?
On my company I can play copyright music in the background and nothing happens.
But on facebook live if I play music they delete my videos so fast lol.

But yes better to stay away from Nintendo. I do not want Mario to come after my money later.
However Nintendo does have a game testing job. You are not allowed to show talk about
or stream the game while testing. But you do get paid to play them before they are relased.
So that is one good way to make money off Nintendo.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Jan 2019, 03:03

I also do not recommend streamers to use the services of members of Twitch follows, they don't even know what twitch is.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 04 Jan 2019, 04:51

lol what is twitch follows? a place to get follows on twitch?
On the site I Play on, i just get my follows from people who watch on there.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum