ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment ?

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Dec 2018, 11:11

Some men will donate up to 100's of dollars just because a woman plays games. Female gamers are like a Christmas miracle for them. It is such a fascination that they will throw money to them. Heck they will even buy their Amazon and ebay wishlist.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 121

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 19:23

Oh i know I have seen it!
But even just on regular girl streamers.
The thing is the girl will make them false promising like
they will meet him and marry him!
They have to be pretty dumb. If they think a girl will marry them just because they sent tons of money
to a live stream lol

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,895

Postby riddy09 » 17 Dec 2018, 23:18

There were even huge donations which were donated randomly. They've donated up to 100k dollars in total and I guess more. There are also those gamers who are really good on games and get donations because people are impressed.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 518

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Dec 2018, 20:55

riddy09 wrote:There were even huge donations which were donated randomly. They've donated up to 100k dollars in total and I guess more. There are also those gamers who are really good on games and get donations because people are impressed.

Wow that is a lot of money! I wish people could send me money like that.
I guess I have to fin some rich people to donate lol. But I never ask for gifts.
But people still send them.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 19 Dec 2018, 04:06

Mr Beast randomly donate from 100 to 30 thousand dollars to random streamers because that is the gimmick of his Youtube channel. He wants to see people cry of tears of joy.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Dec 2018, 05:12

Oh I think I know which videos you are talking about!
I remember seeing one video where he sent a lot of money to one streamer.
and he was jumping and screaming lol :D

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 19 Dec 2018, 05:21

I hope Mr. beast will get to see my future stream someday.A single donation for him can be life changing for me.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 27 Dec 2018, 19:46

Yes I hope he does stop by your show and sends you some money!
He does get happy seeing people jump and scream. That is part of the reason a lot people
on live sites give big donations just to see the reactions.

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 28 Dec 2018, 15:45

I am considering to become a Twitch singer.... but I need to be handsome because singing talent is not enough. I am saving some cash for some surgery so I will look like someone girls will want to marry. :mrgreen:

fergus1234

Postby nakitakona » 28 Dec 2018, 15:54

It is already a fad and it is earning a good money. Because of that many have already thrown their hat on that trending way of earning. I first heard from the YouTube. In fact, a review of a certain products, sites, promos are already done in live streaming. As to the games, it could be but only a handful are interested with that.

Live streaming is already in and it is trending. It couldn't be in the future. It is fad today.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 601

Postby fergus1234 » 28 Dec 2018, 15:57

nakitakona wrote:It is already a fad and it is earning a good money. Because of that many have already thrown their hat on that trending way of earning. I first heard from the YouTube. In fact, a review of a certain products, sites, promos are already done in live streaming. As to the games, it could be but only a handful are interested with that.

Live streaming is already in and it is trending. It couldn't be in the future. It is fad today.

It's not a handful anymore. Non gamers will never understand but gaming is one of the reasons tv ratings dropped. Game streaming is a billion dollar industry.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Dec 2018, 19:39

Yes gaming is so awesome. I am glad I got in early on my company because it grows more and more each month. There is money out there for gamers. Who ever thought one day we would be paid to play video games?

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 29 Dec 2018, 07:39

:roll: Non gamers kept on thinking it is irrelevant and will continue to not understand it. :lol:

fergus1234

Postby arunima » 29 Dec 2018, 07:43

I have heard of many Youtubers and gamers making good fortune with this live streaming. Though I am totally dumb about it. Games do not interest me much.
But for sure it is a good way to earn online and it is popular in present times and only future will say whether it looses its charm or continues to charm people. Because many things come to stagnancy after some time.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby fergus1234 » 29 Dec 2018, 08:34

People need to be less close minded. :? Games have so many genres that satisfies all demographics but non gamers kept on looking down about it.

fergus1234

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum