ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment ?

Postby riddy09 » 29 Mar 2019, 08:15

Yes, there are also many kid channels and also literally, kid Youtubers. I don't know how it is possible for minors. Despite the rise of streaming and earning from it, there are issues as well like popular channels getting demonetized. So, it's getting harder and harder as well.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby skysnap » 30 Mar 2019, 08:26

I think there is definitely a lot of money to be made into the live streaming. And it should be considered for future. I am trying to get into it and hoping that passive income wise I need something more like youtube too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,464

Postby fergus1234 » 30 Mar 2019, 13:05

riddy09 wrote:Yes, there are also many kid channels and also literally, kid Youtubers. I don't know how it is possible for minors. Despite the rise of streaming and earning from it, there are issues as well like popular channels getting demonetized. So, it's getting harder and harder as well.

Thats why Brave Browser and Patreon exists, To save the demonetized channels.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 483

Postby raaman » 30 Mar 2019, 14:38

Possible. With the advancement in technology, anything could happen.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,353

Postby riddy09 » 31 Mar 2019, 01:38

fergus1234 wrote:Thats why Brave Browser and Patreon exists, To save the demonetized channels.

I'm getting this Brave Browser in the online community cuz I've seen it on Reddit a lot. Although, I'm not ready to give up on Chrome browser and Youtube videos.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby tusziget » 31 Mar 2019, 04:22

It seems that streamers are earning well, that is why it is so popular.I have watched as well couple of minutes streamers, and it seemed quite interesting.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 189

Postby MysticMoons » 31 Mar 2019, 08:19

fergus1234 wrote:
riddy09 wrote:Yes, there are also many kid channels and also literally, kid Youtubers. I don't know how it is possible for minors. Despite the rise of streaming and earning from it, there are issues as well like popular channels getting demonetized. So, it's getting harder and harder as well.

Thats why Brave Browser and Patreon exists, To save the demonetized channels.

What is Brave Browser? Also Bittube video site is good you can earn from videos. and Now Bittube has the browser app that lets your earn from all your online traffic while you are online. ANd New code is out that lets people earn from all their traffic if they are a site owner. I will look into brave browsers. I guess youtube demontizing people, will now make them go to other sites and platforums.. or just youtube to drive traffic to their monetizes sites and products etc.

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
https://bittubers.com/post/3c54e560-57a3-46e0-90d4-24ef10f80df3
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 258

Postby fergus1234 » 31 Mar 2019, 14:55

If your Youtube Channel have lots of subscribers, You can have a partnership with brave and ask for your subscribers to install brave browser via your link. You will earn 5 dollars per download.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 483

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum