*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment ?

Postby ptrikha21 » 09 Dec 2018, 17:51

MysticMoons wrote:These days a lot of streaming sites make more than youtube.
And also pay gamers and entertainers good money.
Plus people can make more from donations.
Youtube now makes people have 1,000 subscribers
and lots of views to even get ads.
While live stream sites pay streamers every month and way more money.

Do you think live streaming will beat youtube, and become the number one payers
and money maker for videos online.

Let us see how things go but Youtube will need to come up with something that keeps people coming back to it.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Banner Ad

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Dec 2018, 20:19

Youtube is good for big names in the video games world. But for new gamers who want to earn right away sites like the one where I stream are the way to go. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby anorona » 10 Dec 2018, 04:46

when it comes to game category I think youtube have already been being beaten by other streaming site like twitch. But for other category, youtube is still giving a good fight.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Dec 2018, 10:39

15 years ago, A television show with the ratings of 10 million viewer is considered a flop. A show must have at least 50 million viewers to become a hit. Thanks to streaming and cable.... 9 million is enough to consider a show a hit these days.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Dec 2018, 17:40

yeah streaming changed things.Because it is cheaper to advertise online, than it is on TV and radio.
I really do like live stream sites. Its like live TV but anyone can be the start of the show lol

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby tusziget » 11 Dec 2018, 04:43

You might be right about it.Streaming sites are very popular nowadays,and Twitchfollows is one of the examples.Twitchfollows has gained popularity within short period of time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Dec 2018, 05:17

tusziget wrote:You might be right about it.Streaming sites are very popular nowadays,and Twitchfollows is one of the examples.Twitchfollows has gained popularity within short period of time.

You mean Twitch... Twitchfollows is a service for Twitch streamers who wants to cheat their way to the top by making people believe they have subscribers.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Dec 2018, 05:25

Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment?

Well if the people in charge ask me for my humble opinion I'd tell them YES! I love streaming!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Dec 2018, 05:45

Not All streamers are gamers BTW, Singers,chefs ,asmrtists and painters are now streaming too.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 16 Dec 2018, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Dec 2018, 05:52

Yes I must agree! Steaming shows and video game
streams are the future! and I must say I really do love them. :D

--- 11 Dec 2018, 05:53 ---

fergus1234 wrote:Now All streamers are gamers BTW, Singers,chefs ,asmrtists and painters are now streaming too.

Lol i know even saw rappers doing it. I think since gaming is big money
they all want to do it now. but think people who are already
rich just do it for fun.

MysticMoons

Postby riddy09 » 16 Dec 2018, 01:08

It already is. Twitch is known for live streaming games and obviously the E-sports events are also streamed there and there got so many streamers around the world. It's definitely a good channel but I wanted Youtube live.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Dec 2018, 01:57

I am going to try to stream games on youtube love. Because the site i am on messed up with pc gvames. But for mobile games its wonderful!

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 16 Dec 2018, 15:24

Women have more advantage with game streaming. Gamer girls are like an exotic commodity men want to see because most women in their life hate games. So they will donate money to a woman who plays games.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby Angie10 » 16 Dec 2018, 15:40

I don't know about gaming because it's not really my thing. But I believe strongly that online streaming is where it's at and over time, most people, especially the young, will abandon satellite TV because online streaming is waaaay cheaper. I see the tide turning even in Botswana, where a lot of people are cancelling their satellite TV subscriptions and going with Netflix. I'm not yet sold because for me, Netflix is pants with its stale movies and made for Netflix TV series (especially in Africa).

I'll probably try Amazon Prime if it's available here because I think the material it offers is fresh. Where these online streaming services fail though, is their inability to get around licensing laws in order to offer football and other sports in general. If they could find a solution to this, they'd end traditional viewing as we know it.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Dec 2018, 23:55

fergus1234 wrote:Women have more advantage with game streaming. Gamer girls are like an exotic commodity men want to see because most women in their life hate games. So they will donate money to a woman who plays games.

Yes this is true well the pretty one at least. Same for female streamers in general.
But yes I think that a lot of guys do like gamer girls streams alot.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum