New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Will live streaming sites be the future of gaming and entertainment ?

Postby gugun21 » 04 Jan 2019, 06:18

Yes, it is catching up momentum!! I have a mate who earns money by streaming games!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Jan 2019, 10:00

MysticMoons wrote:lol what is twitch follows? a place to get follows on twitch?
On the site I Play on, i just get my follows from people who watch on there.

Its a site where streamers pay you by following them. You dont need to watch their streams. So the non gamer members of Forumcoin are milking the fecal matter out of that site.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Jan 2019, 20:09

lol oh wow. How much can be earned on twitch follows? I might have to try it in my spare time lol :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:23

MysticMoons wrote:lol oh wow. How much can be earned on twitch follows? I might have to try it in my spare time lol :D

They earn 20 dollars a month. If I am a streamer, I won't be using their services. My subscribers are the one who suppose to pay me money, not the other way around.

fergus1234

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:26

I believe so. With technology on the increase day by day, that is something we should expect. Live streaming means much to the players and so to the owners.

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Jan 2019, 16:26

While I dont have the right computers for game streaming... I might use twitch the other way. I will try to be a Twitch singer! I have a friend who can play the guitar so....Maybe I might get donations from that. I will sing videogame themesongs since that is the market.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Jan 2019, 18:32

fergus1234 wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:lol oh wow. How much can be earned on twitch follows? I might have to try it in my spare time lol :D

They earn 20 dollars a month. If I am a streamer, I won't be using their services. My subscribers are the one who suppose to pay me money, not the other way around.

Wow 20 dollars just to follow people? that is a good deal.
But I agree if I am ever on twitch, I will not use this service.

--- 06 Jan 2019, 18:33 ---

fergus1234 wrote:While I dont have the right computers for game streaming... I might use twitch the other way. I will try to be a Twitch singer! I have a friend who can play the guitar so....Maybe I might get donations from that. I will sing videogame themesongs since that is the market.

Hey that is a good idea! If you sing on the live streaming site I am on, I will send you coins lol
Because I have a lot of them :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Jan 2019, 08:05

After WWE stole the most popular wrestlers of Impact wrestling.... they cant have a tv deal anymore but the company managed to stay alive by streaming episodes on twitch.

fergus1234

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2019, 10:02

I am on live.me with username : "skywitch". You can follow me or send me message. I am sure to follow any other streamers here in this forum. :thumbup:

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,199

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Jan 2019, 19:32

skysnap wrote:I am on live.me with username : "skywitch". You can follow me or send me message. I am sure to follow any other streamers here in this forum. :thumbup:

Thank you for the letting me know. I will follow you and send you gifts.
I have lots of coins so it is no problem. I hope you enjoy the site and earn big! :D

MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Jan 2019, 12:02

Some people are now streaming themselves doing nothing. they are doing a don't sleep challenge.

fergus1234

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 16:31

MysticMoons wrote:These days a lot of streaming sites make more than youtube.
And also pay gamers and entertainers good money.
Plus people can make more from donations.
Youtube now makes people have 1,000 subscribers
and lots of views to even get ads.
While live stream sites pay streamers every month and way more money.

Do you think live streaming will beat youtube, and become the number one payers
and money maker for videos online.
I think Youtube will lose a lot of creators because of the horrible rules
they made this year.
But hey live streaming sites will cash in on their mistake I think.
Live streaming seems to be the future !

This is true. Live streaming is gaining momentum so fast. Soon, they will be more paying and people will prefer it to YouTube.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 616

Postby Happyland » 23 Jan 2019, 04:09

I like the concept of live streaming. It is the future. It is possible to conduct a live stream over blockchain technology.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 705

Postby fergus1234 » 23 Jan 2019, 05:23

Future? It is already the Present. Twitch streamer named Ninja is now a Millionaire because of it. Well 9 streamers are now millionaires.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Jan 2019, 05:27

fergus1234 wrote:Some people are now streaming themselves doing nothing. they are doing a don't sleep challenge.

I would love to get paid to do nothing but sleep.. now that would be very fun.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum