ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby katkat » 28 Nov 2018, 08:01

Well you just listen to them when needed. It still will be your technique on how to earn that you will follow. They can be a way of learning but still it will be u who will decide

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,286

Postby skysnap » 28 Nov 2018, 09:08

I know some people join mentor courses only to save their time and money. So having mentor is a need for sure.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Nov 2018, 10:17

Yes and a lot of mentors on youtube give lots of info and advice for free. I like to learn and listen and try out stuff they teach, So I can make more money.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 238

Postby nakitakona » 28 Nov 2018, 12:00

friendociate wrote:Wait a minute ... "more" money or "good" money?

the difference is: for money to be 'good,' you've got to give an equal amount of products-or-services for the amount of money you make; if you make 'more' money than that, it's NOT good.

You have the point here. Good money is paid to the service or product acquired for it has serve best for its purpose. Thus, an adviser is needed if you are a novice and doesn't know what services or products to buy. And he is already done or purchased the said products. That is how I understand.

But a mentor is to be hired to getting or receiving a good earning is a different thing. Sometimes it is worth it. But experience is the best teacher. However it will take so much time.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby ceci » 28 Nov 2018, 12:20

Those online mentors would definitely say yes. It's good to have a mentor, always, in life or business either by engagement or by chance, no harm if some one teach you and give you advice, right?

ceci

ForumCoin: 334

Postby kat82 » 28 Nov 2018, 15:39

a_jerobon wrote:Having a mentor in most aspects of life is necessary for success. It is so important then to have a mentor for online work. That way, you will have someone to guide you in the best ways of earning. I have seen that video and it really great.

Sure, mentors do great work when it comes to helping others understand what and how exactly it works. I personally learn from what others say and i think it is fit to call them my mentors.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby A K Rao » 28 Nov 2018, 17:25

Yes, they can be very helpful, so long they are not charging a hefty amount as their fee! I can understand no professional would render their services free of cost but things will only work the fee is reasonable.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Nov 2018, 10:41

kat82 wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:Having a mentor in most aspects of life is necessary for success. It is so important then to have a mentor for online work. That way, you will have someone to guide you in the best ways of earning. I have seen that video and it really great.

Sure, mentors do great work when it comes to helping others understand what and how exactly it works. I personally learn from what others say and i think it is fit to call them my mentors.

Yes I have also learned a lot by reading and watching what the the big money makers do it. I get inspired by hearing their stories. I then kind of copy what they do but with my own twist. And finally now this year I started making some real money online.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

Postby grecy0905 » 29 Nov 2018, 15:53

Nothing wrong in having a mentor, as long as they will be dedicated and determine to teach me, not me alone being determined and strictly dedicated. I still want to learn from the best people, even if I pay as long as I can get something in return.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 422

Postby oldbuddy » 29 Nov 2018, 18:49

Personally I think it's more important to be a good mentor.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 416

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Nov 2018, 20:29

oldbuddy wrote:Personally I think it's more important to be a good mentor.

Ahh very wise words my friend. And you are a good mentor indeed ! :mrgreen:

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

Postby augusta » 30 Nov 2018, 04:00

Definitely, if we are good mentors ourselves we will be able to reach out to many newbies as possible, then this will positively affect the world because this is what the world will seek from most humans.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby freelancermariagrace » 02 Dec 2018, 12:07

If you can afford to get a mentor, why not. But you can learn everything you needed to know online-- by studying different courses, watching Youtube videos, etc

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 59

Postby nakitakona » 02 Dec 2018, 12:29

I mentioned that experience is the best teacher. But as a beginner, it is indeed a welcome move to have a good trainer or adviser to initiate the rudiments of making a good video, creating a promising website or blog.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 668

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Dec 2018, 18:21

augusta wrote:Definitely, if we are good mentors ourselves we will be able to reach out to many newbies as possible, then this will positively affect the world because this is what the world will seek from most humans.

Oh yes I agree! I learned a lot from mentors. And then I take what I learn and share it with other people and everyone grows and improves ! :mrgreen:

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum