*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby MysticMoons » 27 Nov 2018, 08:47

I watch a lot of positive videos of guys who are successful with online money making.
A lot of the tips they talk about I am already doing but I also learn a lot of new things.
My question is do you think it's important to have an online mentor who already makes a lot
and can teach you the tricks to making even more money?
I think it's important to learn from those who know more than us
and that have been there and done that.

I like this guys videos and his positive life tips.
His lessons are long, but if you take the time and take notes
it does help to earn a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGR8T8RX8aA

Last edited by MysticMoons on 21 Dec 2018, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Re: Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby blair » 27 Nov 2018, 08:51

Another Tai Lopez video? I skip his videos the moment I recognize it is his. At some point I had been seeing him on youtube ads before any video plays and that made me sick. To answer your question, NO I do not need a mentor to make more money online because this mentor will be the one making money because of paid subs etc not you the consumer of his content.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby simplyfred » 27 Nov 2018, 08:55

I think so especially if they teach us with care, they teach us with honesty. It is nice if we have someone to lead us into the right path regarding earning online.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby MysticMoons » 27 Nov 2018, 08:59

blair wrote:Another Tai Lopez video? I skip his videos the moment I recognize it is his. At some point I had been seeing him on youtube ads before any video plays and that made me sick. To answer your question, NO I do not need a mentor to make more money online because this mentor will be the one making money because of paid subs etc not you the consumer of his content.

He does have classes where you have to pay to go. But he also makes a lot of videos that give free tips and advice.You can pretty much figure out what he does without paying to go to his class. But i guess he did annoy people with his youtube ads.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby blair » 27 Nov 2018, 09:05

You know what I had been watching Tai Lopez vids whenever I can but sometimes they get too long and there is barely none that you can learn. I am not saying he got bad content but time is money and a very precious commodity. I would stick with a content provider who can pretty much give the gist in a little less than five minutes.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby JASPREET » 27 Nov 2018, 09:09

In short I will say NO because these forums and other members work like your mentors

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby skysnap » 27 Nov 2018, 10:31

Having mentor you can save a lot of time which you often waste on things trying out the wrong way.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby kat82 » 27 Nov 2018, 13:35

Working online and making money off it might not require you to have a mentor why? Things you read are posted daily by other people whom you can take to be your mentors. Additionally, those resources you read which are self explanatory can be taken as mentors. You don't need a real human besides you.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,620

Postby gugun21 » 27 Nov 2018, 13:45

Yes, @A.K.Rao Helped me get through Forum Coin and @Supersingh helped me get through BMF !!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby ceci » 27 Nov 2018, 14:18

I am not sure about online activities mentor, but there are super many mentor on Facebook marketing lately in my country.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby friendociate » 27 Nov 2018, 15:50

Wait a minute ... "more" money or "good" money?

the difference is: for money to be 'good,' you've got to give an equal amount of products-or-services for the amount of money you make; if you make 'more' money than that, it's NOT good.

friendociate

ForumCoin: 39

Postby nela13 » 27 Nov 2018, 17:50

When I first read the word mentor I thought about people that refer us to sign in some sites and that was the only type of "mentor" that I already have and yes, I think they are a great help as they know how to make us earn more.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby Abigael » 28 Nov 2018, 03:11

Having a mentor in most aspects of life is necessary for success. It is so important then to have a mentor for online work. That way, you will have someone to guide you in the best ways of earning. I have seen that video and it really great.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby augusta » 28 Nov 2018, 03:26

Yes, it very important if we can find one good enough then sure he or she can mentor us. It can only help us get better with time with our online earnings.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby tusziget » 28 Nov 2018, 06:25

I think if you have the possibility to have a mentor,then you should not hesitate and accept it immediately.He can guide you and you will spare much time and effort.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum