ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 22:53

Your question is "Is the mentor needed?"

I had a friend who told me that the only people who made money from mentoring were the mentors. :D

Are mentors "needed"? I don't think they're needed. A determined person who is a go-getter can probably make money by teaching themselves how to. But there are mentors who have been known to help people make good money.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 5

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:30

I have read about this type of things in the Wealthyaffiliate.There are mentors,who will teach you how to earn online,but the fee is high.That is why I didn't joined Wealthyaffiliate program.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 958

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 09:02

cmoneyspinner wrote:I had a friend who told me that the only people who made money from mentoring were the mentors.

That is true. There is this MMO niche where people teach other making money skilll by making courses and being consultant and those people make same courses and this cycle goes on.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Dec 2018, 11:00

I have no one who mentored me, I only learned my trials and tribulations. I only improved upon my very own mistakes and merits. I absorbed criticism as a way to improve myself and I keep on learning.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 129

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 11:40

Maybe yes, but even doing things alone can still make
you earn online. But I guess having a mentor will make it easier to learn new things.

anorona

ForumCoin: 457

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum