New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 22:53

Your question is "Is the mentor needed?"

I had a friend who told me that the only people who made money from mentoring were the mentors. :D

Are mentors "needed"? I don't think they're needed. A determined person who is a go-getter can probably make money by teaching themselves how to. But there are mentors who have been known to help people make good money.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 148

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:30

I have read about this type of things in the Wealthyaffiliate.There are mentors,who will teach you how to earn online,but the fee is high.That is why I didn't joined Wealthyaffiliate program.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 298

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 09:02

cmoneyspinner wrote:I had a friend who told me that the only people who made money from mentoring were the mentors.

That is true. There is this MMO niche where people teach other making money skilll by making courses and being consultant and those people make same courses and this cycle goes on.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Dec 2018, 11:00

I have no one who mentored me, I only learned my trials and tribulations. I only improved upon my very own mistakes and merits. I absorbed criticism as a way to improve myself and I keep on learning.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 707

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 11:40

Maybe yes, but even doing things alone can still make
you earn online. But I guess having a mentor will make it easier to learn new things.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby ceci » 13 Dec 2018, 09:28

Buddy or buddies are need, it help us to be more alerted in some promotional activities.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 924

Postby JASPREET » 13 Dec 2018, 10:53

I don't feel its need but it can help sometime when we are on a alien website and not aware of anything

JASPREET

Postby ReignRenRen » 13 Dec 2018, 11:20

It is not really a need to have a mentor in earning online. However, I think people from forums like this can also be considered a mentor because we learn about paying sites by communicating here. We also receive advices whenever we ask for it in this site.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 457

Postby nakitakona » 13 Dec 2018, 11:42

ReignRenRen wrote:It is not really a need to have a mentor in earning online. However, I think people from forums like this can also be considered a mentor because we learn about paying sites by communicating here. We also receive advices whenever we ask for it in this site.

You have the point. Our fellow users/members from the site that we are joining are practically serving as mentors. They have the idea and the experience. Thus we could follow them. Their best practices are the best teaching experience for us to follow.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 629

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Dec 2018, 16:55

ReignRenRen wrote:It is not really a need to have a mentor in earning online. However, I think people from forums like this can also be considered a mentor because we learn about paying sites by communicating here. We also receive advices whenever we ask for it in this site.

Yes you make a good point. I have learned of new ways to make money online here, and also have been able to teach some people how to make real money on here as well. So yes money forums are a great source of knowledge of getting to the real money.

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 818

Postby tusziget » 14 Dec 2018, 05:21

It is correct.I think reading all the info from other members can help us to discover new sites or new earning methods.

tusziget

Postby sofs » 14 Dec 2018, 05:30

One may not need a mentor but it does help to know people who can guide you initially when you are new on a site.. there are always tips and tricks that come with experience.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,493

Postby anorona » 14 Dec 2018, 07:01

if I can have them for free, i would be very grateful to have one. maybe having a mentor is better for things that you do not know nothing about.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby skysnap » 14 Dec 2018, 09:14

anorona wrote:if I can have them for free, i would be very grateful to have one. maybe having a mentor is better for things that you do not know nothing about.

Nothing comes in free. Why would any rich person should mentor for free?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby sofs » 14 Dec 2018, 12:49

skysnap wrote:
anorona wrote:if I can have them for free, i would be very grateful to have one. maybe having a mentor is better for things that you do not know nothing about.

Nothing comes in free. Why would any rich person should mentor for free?

LOL That is true, but I wonder if one needs a mentor for forum posting and article writing, but I guess for stuff like stock exchange or quick money making ideas we may need one..

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,493

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum