ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby Happyland » 21 Jan 2019, 18:13

I would suggest playing the hi-low games in a responsible fashion. You must have control over yourself and not let the game take control over you. You must maintain discipline and patience.

Another tip is to make a deposit into your account. This will eventaully help you get higher rolls on free spins and the multiply spins will work in your favor. Again do not become over-confident in your abilities.

Otherwise you will lose all of your satoshis.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 650

Postby anil02 » 22 Jan 2019, 12:30

Making deposit in account is manual or automatic.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 574

Postby simplyfred » 22 Jan 2019, 12:38

I've tried Hi-Lo game and sadly it is not a fair game I think. Ha ha. Well, I will just claim hourly and see what I can get within a year.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 602

Postby Yugocean » 22 Jan 2019, 14:54

simplyfred wrote:I've tried Hi-Lo game and sadly it is not a fair game I think. Ha ha. Well, I will just claim hourly and see what I can get within a year.

Without playing game you will lose claim percentage, so atleast to keep the percentage, you have to play.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 380

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Jan 2019, 16:16

Yugocean wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I've tried Hi-Lo game and sadly it is not a fair game I think. Ha ha. Well, I will just claim hourly and see what I can get within a year.

Without playing game you will lose claim percentage, so atleast to keep the percentage, you have to play.

No matter how much or how little you play the Hi/Lo game you will lose in the end.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,241

Postby tusziget » 23 Jan 2019, 03:56

Even if players in Freebitco.in have the first impression that they are winning, as they play more and more they will realize, after calculating the profit, that the house is the winner.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 798

Postby jackchun » 23 Jan 2019, 06:03

I agree that, overall bets you must lose, but it is fundamental to bet there for free claims

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,065

Postby junrose123 » 23 Jan 2019, 06:32

I am already afraid of playing the hi lo games because I lose a lot of satoshi from it before.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby jackchun » 23 Jan 2019, 07:54

I also lost around 70000 satoshi before for getting better claiming rate, but not valuable however

jackchun

Postby simplyfred » 23 Jan 2019, 11:54

tusziget wrote:Even if players in Freebitco.in have the first impression that they are winning, as they play more and more they will realize, after calculating the profit, that the house is the winner.

I couldn't agree more to what you've said. Like the site stated. The game maybe fair. :lol: :lol:

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 602

Postby anil02 » 23 Jan 2019, 12:12

simplyfred wrote:
tusziget wrote:Even if players in Freebitco.in have the first impression that they are winning, as they play more and more they will realize, after calculating the profit, that the house is the winner.

I couldn't agree more to what you've said. Like the site stated. The game maybe fair. :lol: :lol:

Every day I play game hi-lo. I am not interested in playing too much only 5 to 6 chance. Here I am facing my satoshi is decreasing day by day. I am using only one option of earning satoshi and it is free BTC. Today I am earning only 42 in one roll. What I do to increase it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 574

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 15:56

Hi, I have not yet visiting the site. Not sure what it does, but I look forward to look into it later. Does it pay to post forums and topic as well?

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby msmoneybags » 23 Jan 2019, 19:57

Tracy04 wrote:Hi, I have not yet visiting the site. Not sure what it does, but I look forward to look into it later. Does it pay to post forums and topic as well?

It is a bitcoin faucet, no there is no forum nor do you get paid to post there

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 223

Postby tusziget » 24 Jan 2019, 04:45

"anil02": the amount of satoshis you are claiming every hour will be higher if you will play more hi-lo games.But it is not worth playing that game, so it is better to claim the usual amount of satoshis per hour.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 798

Postby jackchun » 24 Jan 2019, 05:02

I think after claiming free satoshi for some days, just stop claiming and let it as wallet and referrals earnings with interest earnings

jackchun

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum