ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

FreeBitCo.in

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Nov 2018, 02:05

Has anyone here used (or been paid) by this website?

I have been testing it out for a few days with good results so far and they have a 50% referral program, so if it's legit I will be interested in making it work.

Any experiences welcome.
  • 0

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 6,180
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 1281
ForumCoin: 2,224

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby junrose123 » 23 Nov 2018, 02:09

I have an account there but then I was not able to hit the cash out since I find it to be slow in terms of earnings because I don't have referrals and I am just working on my own.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 4,853
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 78
ForumCoin: 224

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby simplyfred » 23 Nov 2018, 02:09

Sadly, I just joined there also. I don't plan to be active though, I just join to get some points on another site.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,396
Reputation: 204
ForumCoin: 1,434

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby johnywalker » 23 Nov 2018, 03:30

I have not tried this site, however, I hear positive reviews about this site. I do not like working on faucets, therefore, I am yet to check this site.
  • 0

User avatar
johnywalker
Banned
 
Posts: 1,001
Reputation: 7
ForumCoin: 178

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby kanchan18 » 23 Nov 2018, 05:50

I am there. timebucks referred me to be there. The earning over there is nothing, even lower than any PTC site. Still i am very active there because of some other site is paying nice amount for that.
  • 0

kanchan18
 
Posts: 872
Reputation: 72
ForumCoin: 780

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby katkat » 23 Nov 2018, 06:20

I will visit the site soon to know more. I am not only for money. I also would love to enjoy while trying to earn if there's a chance
  • 0

katkat
 
Posts: 2,425
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 170
ForumCoin: 1,085

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 Nov 2018, 06:40

It a good and legitimate faucet site that has been in existence for long time without any issues of scam. I also have an account there.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 5,656
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 167
ForumCoin: 1,569

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby A K Rao » 23 Nov 2018, 16:52

ahmedo24 wrote:It a good and legitimate faucet site that has been in existence for long time without any issues of scam. I also have an account there.


Is it open for all countries? What is the nature of work on site? What is minimum payout? How do they pay? Could you kindly elaborate?
  • 0

User avatar
A K Rao
 
Posts: 2,826
Location: India
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 375
ForumCoin: 551

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby Braids » 23 Nov 2018, 17:29

I think is still legit and paying. Is a old faucet. People seems to like it a lot, just dont know why.

You also should try Cointiply, read that people are earning good there
  • 0

User avatar
Braids
 
Posts: 1,035
Location: Portugal
Reputation: 103
ForumCoin: 230

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby nela13 » 23 Nov 2018, 17:46

I am working there but I never received a payment from them. I know some people play their Hi-Lo games and earn a lot but I always bet the minimum. As far as I have heard it is legit and paying.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,694
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 827
ForumCoin: 343

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby kanchan18 » 23 Nov 2018, 17:50

A K Rao wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:It a good and legitimate faucet site that has been in existence for long time without any issues of scam. I also have an account there.


Is it open for all countries? What is the nature of work on site? What is minimum payout? How do they pay? Could you kindly elaborate?

It is open to everybody. Min payout is at BTC 0.00030000.
you just need to roll every hour.
winning varies according to the price of BTC at that time and the number that is rolled.
currently winnings are as mentioned under
0-9885 0.00000016
9886-9985 0.00000473
9986-9993 0.00004728
9994-9997 0.00047279
9998-9999 0.00472790
10000 0.04727898
if BTC gets lower winning increases and vice versa.
  • 0

kanchan18
 
Posts: 872
Reputation: 72
ForumCoin: 780

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby kataomoi » 24 Nov 2018, 08:55

I used to use this one and it was pretty good. But I got too addicted to the HI-LO games and lost all of the satoshis I collected. Since then I've stopped using the site because I realized that I'd just keep gambling away my earnings,
  • 0

User avatar
kataomoi
 
Posts: 6,688
Location: Japan
Reputation: 399
ForumCoin: 1,106

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby talkerbee » 24 Nov 2018, 13:32

I am currently active on this site. A friend from here was my new referrer and he was my referral also in OnedayRewards site. My earnings from OnedayRewards goes to this site. I am on the half of the minimum threshold. I will give update soon if I can cash out from freebitco.in.
  • 2

User avatar
talkerbee
 
Posts: 2,361
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 225
ForumCoin: 244

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby kanchan18 » 24 Nov 2018, 14:49

talkerbee wrote:I am currently active on this site. A friend from here was my new referrer and he was my referral also in OnedayRewards site. My earnings from OnedayRewards goes to this site. I am on the half of the minimum threshold. I will give update soon if I can cash out from freebitco.in.

I am there through timebucks. Timebucks is running a promo whereby i earn $0.193 daily for just rolling hourly for 16 consecutive hours.
how does onedayrewards work. can you give me more insight.
  • 0

kanchan18
 
Posts: 872
Reputation: 72
ForumCoin: 780

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Nov 2018, 14:51

kanchan18 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:I am currently active on this site. A friend from here was my new referrer and he was my referral also in OnedayRewards site. My earnings from OnedayRewards goes to this site. I am on the half of the minimum threshold. I will give update soon if I can cash out from freebitco.in.

I am there through timebucks. Timebucks is running a promo whereby i earn $0.193 daily for just rolling hourly for 16 consecutive hours.
how does onedayrewards work. can you give me more insight.

OMG I would have to set my alarm clock to do that.
  • 1

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 6,180
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 1281
ForumCoin: 2,224

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahmedo24, junrose123, simplyfred and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'