ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Promo code worth1$(100 points)

Postby simplyfred » 22 Nov 2018, 13:56

I was already paid by InstaGC because of this Code. Thank you so much really.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 512

Postby gugun21 » 22 Nov 2018, 14:09

What is InstaGC ?? Where to put that code?? :eh:

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 45

Postby kat82 » 22 Nov 2018, 15:20

kb123 wrote:instaGC today gives 100 free points worth $1 to all users. The code can be found in instaGC Facebook page.

I hadn't known about this promo. Sure, $1 is an addition if added on your expenses list. I can't wait to make use of this promot and instantly if it is still active.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby kaka135 » 22 Nov 2018, 22:21

It's so generous of the site to give away $1, though we have to complete a task before we can redeem the points. The promo code is given because they closed a program that they have been running.

I lost 72 points because my account has been dormant for more than 6 months. :lol: So we would better check out the site once in a while if we want to keep the points. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 20

Postby simplyfred » 22 Nov 2018, 23:12

kaka135 wrote:It's so generous of the site to give away $1, though we have to complete a task before we can redeem the points. The promo code is given because they closed a program that they have been running.

I lost 72 points because my account has been dormant for more than 6 months. :lol: So we would better check out the site once in a while if we want to keep the points. :P

I see so whenever an account is dormant they reset the points. Thanks for this valuable information.

simplyfred

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Nov 2018, 01:39

You must be an active member to claim these codes, or they will be expired before you can become qualified. Personally any site that expects me to watch 20 videos to earn a penny is not worth messing with anyway. :thumbdown:

Earning gift cards from them is anything but Instant.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 416

Postby johnywalker » 23 Nov 2018, 03:33

i guess InstaGC is a GPT site. I have checked a couple of GPT site however, I was not satisfied with the available tasks.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kb123 » 25 Nov 2018, 06:35

nela13 wrote:I have a problem with InstGC as it doesn't recognize my paypal as being verified, I don't understand why some sites only accept accounts verified with a credit card, I verified my paypal account with my bank account which I think is even safer.

I am also verified my PayPal account with my bank account only, not credit card. And I have no problem linking PayPal to my instaGC account. You may contact instaGC support for solution to your problem.

kb123

ForumCoin: 78

Postby ahmedo24 » 25 Nov 2018, 06:43

@kb123 , it is better Nela contact the support but I guess you both use different methods to verify your PayPal may be that was yours was accepted.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby kb123 » 26 Nov 2018, 15:16

gugun21 wrote:What is InstaGC ?? Where to put that code?? :eh:

instaGC is one of the GPT site where you can earn points doing offerwall tasks, surveys and watching videos. 1point is worth 1cent. minimum redemption is 1$. They are not charging fees for the first redemption of the month. They are giving free points as promo code in their Facebook/Twitter. You have to enter the code in your instaGC account for free points. And they are also giving daily login bonus of 1 point through mobile login(mobile home screen bonus).

kb123

Postby Vehlijanta » 26 Nov 2018, 15:37

Is this code valid for all users? I don't have account, can I join and redeem the code?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 168

Postby kb123 » 01 Dec 2018, 17:19

Vehlijanta wrote:Is this code valid for all users? I don't have account, can I join and redeem the code?

The code may be expired. However they often release codes worth 3 to 5 points . You may join the site and redeem the code. Their codes are valid for all users irrespective of the country they are from.

kb123

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 07:59

What is instaGC? Is the site worldwide? What is the payout threshold of the site? Any site which is paying so well for a promo code will definitely have a high payout.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 203

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 08:40

Pay-out threshold is $1. As to date, after using it for a week I've got $2 already in my Paypal. I think it works in most country.

simplyfred

Postby Chameli » Today, 08:34

I have account on this site, however, I stopped visiting the site a long time ago. There were no tasks available for me therefore I had to abandon this site.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 196

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum