ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby suny » 30 Apr 2019, 08:43

I got 3 surveys yesterday two of them paid me 40 points each but one of them which was worth 60 points said I will be paid within 8 weeks. It has happened before too but I always got paid for them after some time. I think some survey providers want to check whether they got the right answers.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby anil02 » 30 Apr 2019, 10:25

suny wrote:I got 3 surveys yesterday two of them paid me 40 points each but one of them which was worth 60 points said I will be paid within 8 weeks. It has happened before too but I always got paid for them after some time. I think some survey providers want to check whether they got the right answers.

Yesterday and today I got one survey but I was screen out. Got 4 points

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 395

Postby amitkokiladitya » 02 May 2019, 06:11

These days the chances of getting screened out have increased. I don't remember when was the last time that I completed the full survey and earned the full money.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 10

Postby skysnap » 04 May 2019, 08:05

No new surveys for me last two weeks. I am wondering what else can be done in such case to get surveys properly screened and working.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,174

Postby suny » 04 May 2019, 08:14

skysnap wrote:No new surveys for me last two weeks. I am wondering what else can be done in such case to get surveys properly screened and working.

Really! I have already filled in 2 from this morning and there could be one more but I was late taking that so it went without giving me anything.

suny

Postby anil02 » 04 May 2019, 09:58

amitkokiladitya wrote:These days the chances of getting screened out have increased. I don't remember when was the last time that I completed the full survey and earned the full money.

It is also with me. In last two week I couldn't complete a single survey.

anil02

Postby skysnap » 05 May 2019, 07:57

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:No new surveys for me last two weeks. I am wondering what else can be done in such case to get surveys properly screened and working.

Really! I have already filled in 2 from this morning and there could be one more but I was late taking that so it went without giving me anything.

No idea why I didn't get any. Maybe my profiling done by them limits me on certain surveys I guess.

skysnap

Postby suny » 05 May 2019, 08:54

skysnap wrote:
suny wrote:

No idea why I didn't get any. Maybe my profiling done by them limits me on certain surveys I guess.

I think the site is going to provide surveys based on your demography. There main theme these days is ongoing general election for Indians. Number of surveys also depend on how old is your profile too. Just keep up with the site and you will soon see improvement.

suny

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 May 2019, 05:16

These days I'm getting disqualified from many surveys on the site. I still wonder what is going wrong and why?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 10

Postby skysnap » 06 May 2019, 09:44

suny wrote:I think the site is going to provide surveys based on your demography. There main theme these days is ongoing general election for Indians. Number of surveys also depend on how old is your profile too. Just keep up with the site and you will soon see improvement.

I recently got one survey on knorr soup. They showed me samples of the packages and asked me which one I'd prefer. I didn't get any political survey.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 06 May 2019, 10:06

skysnap wrote:
suny wrote:I think the site is going to provide surveys based on your demography. There main theme these days is ongoing general election for Indians. Number of surveys also depend on how old is your profile too. Just keep up with the site and you will soon see improvement.

I recently got one survey on knorr soup. They showed me samples of the packages and asked me which one I'd prefer. I didn't get any political survey.

How many points you earned for this survey?

anil02

Postby skysnap » 06 May 2019, 10:53

anil02 wrote:How many points you earned for this survey?

40 points for that survey.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 07 May 2019, 12:48

Today I got one survey of 1 points and I earned it ;)

anil02

Postby skysnap » 11 May 2019, 09:28

I got one survey for the insurance. And there seems to be a lot of repeated questions in it. Kind of boring if you ask me.

skysnap

Postby raaman » 11 May 2019, 09:50

skysnap wrote:Kind of boring if you ask me.

This is what happens with survey sites and happens/happened to me with yougov survey site too. I do not know why they are asking the same questions again and again!

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,722

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum