*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Feb 2019, 13:48

I am yet to join Rakuten and don't know if I should seeing the comments about lesser opportunities to earn.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 05 Feb 2019, 10:19

Rakuten insight survey can be pretty effective if you know where to push your resources. Some of the time surveys can earn some small amount of money. So it's not that bad.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sofs » 05 Feb 2019, 10:22

skysnap wrote:Rakuten insight survey can be pretty effective if you know where to push your resources. Some of the time surveys can earn some small amount of money. So it's not that bad.

Provided your demographics are what they are looking for. I hardly qualify for any of their surveys and I have given up on Rakuten for a long time. However that may not be the same for everyone.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 05 Feb 2019, 11:13

Surveys have decreased so now it won't be easier to reach the payment

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby anil02 » 05 Feb 2019, 11:17

It is with every survey site. some time we get survey each day and some time we don't get any survey for some days.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Vehlijanta » 05 Feb 2019, 15:56

JASPREET wrote:Surveys have decreased so now it won't be easier to reach the payment

How many surveys they send daily and does it depends on profile?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jobless dude » 05 Feb 2019, 16:03

Rakuten Survey takes more time for approval. Around 2 months to make a survey approved.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby skysnap » 06 Feb 2019, 09:00

sofs wrote:
skysnap wrote:Rakuten insight survey can be pretty effective if you know where to push your resources. Some of the time surveys can earn some small amount of money. So it's not that bad.

Provided your demographics are what they are looking for. I hardly qualify for any of their surveys and I have given up on Rakuten for a long time. However that may not be the same for everyone.

I don't qualify either. But rakuten pays minimum 1 point or 2 points. I am earning slow like that for months now. I hope that I get to reach payout.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 06 Feb 2019, 11:25

skysnap wrote:
sofs wrote:

I don't qualify either. But rakuten pays minimum 1 point or 2 points. I am earning slow like that for months now. I hope that I get to reach payout.

Yes you can reach at payout because here payout is only 100 points.

anil02

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Feb 2019, 15:38

I will join the website this week as I don't have many websites to work and will see if it will work for me

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ceci » 07 Feb 2019, 08:45

jobless dude wrote:Rakuten Survey takes more time for approval. Around 2 months to make a survey approved.

8 weeks right? They are those third party surveys. This is the part I hate this survey site too. :twisted:

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby anil02 » 07 Feb 2019, 12:06

ceci wrote:
jobless dude wrote:Rakuten Survey takes more time for approval. Around 2 months to make a survey approved.

8 weeks right? They are those third party surveys. This is the part I hate this survey site too. :twisted:

It is for third party survey. I got credits for most of my survey on next day.

anil02

Postby ceci » 10 Feb 2019, 06:57

Vehlijanta wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Surveys have decreased so now it won't be easier to reach the payment

How many surveys they send daily and does it depends on profile?

Sure, but it would disqualify you during the pre-screening process which during the first few questions.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 10 Feb 2019, 09:01

anil02 wrote:Yes you can reach at payout because here payout is only 100 points.

I have reached 86 points. And not much getting closer to the payout. I may have to struggle more and try harder.

skysnap

Postby verity » 10 Feb 2019, 09:25

Thiers lot of spam email im reciving about rakutn survey but i cannot answer those survey

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum