ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby arunima » 23 Nov 2018, 19:11

kb123 wrote:
skysnap wrote:That site is available for indian users? I may have to sign up and check it out. For me I landed on their US version.
I just heard about the site. I am also landing US version. When clicking panel sites and Indian flag it redirects to aipsurveys.com. What is the correct website address for rakuten insight surveys?

Yes it is AIPsurveys.com. It is a very good site and you can try it. The surveys are short and it is easier to earn points. Even minimum payout is quite low.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 742

Postby kb123 » 24 Nov 2018, 11:56

arunima wrote:
kb123 wrote:
skysnap wrote:That site is available for indian users? I may have to sign up and check it out. For me I landed on their US version.
I just heard about the site. I am also landing US version. When clicking panel sites and Indian flag it redirects to aipsurveys.com. What is the correct website address for rakuten insight surveys?

Yes it is AIPsurveys.com. It is a very good site and you can try it. The surveys are short and it is easier to earn points. Even minimum payout is quite low.

Thank you for your clarification. I just joined the site.
nela13 wrote:It is the first time I hear about this survey site. do you know if it is open worldwide? I opened the site but I didn't find any information about in which countries is the site available.

The available countries are listed here:
https://insight.rakuten.com/services/#panelsites

kb123

ForumCoin: 86

Postby kanchan18 » 24 Nov 2018, 14:56

I am very close to reach 900 points soon. hope i reach there by nov end. This year has been special on this site. Already redeemed 1800= inr 2000 from them.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 96

Postby arunima » 24 Nov 2018, 15:50

kanchan18 wrote:I am very close to reach 900 points soon. hope i reach there by nov end. This year has been special on this site. Already redeemed 1800= inr 2000 from them.

You seem to be doing great on the site. Even I find the site quite promising. So do they generally take a month to pay after we request to redeem our points??

arunima

Postby ceci » 27 Nov 2018, 14:26

Yes, it takes one month plus to send out the physical vouchers like fuel or shopping vouchers to us here.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 392

Postby A K Rao » 27 Nov 2018, 14:42

kanchan18 wrote:This is a very legit and paying site. Earlier this site was known as AIP surveys. Rakuten has taken over that.
A message to @arunima, @gugun21 and @sunny, instead of going for 100 ,200 or 500 point redemption go for 900 point and earn INR 1000 gift voucher/paytm.
I always wait until my points reach 900. A 100 point bonus is on offer.

Wow! That is a wonderful piece of information you have provided here! So far I was bit confused and undecided weather to join this site or not. But after going through your response here. I am definitely going to join this site at the earliest!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby arunima » 30 Nov 2018, 05:32

kanchan18 wrote:This is a very legit and paying site. Earlier this site was known as AIP surveys. Rakuten has taken over that.
A message to @arunima, @gugun21 and @sunny, instead of going for 100 ,200 or 500 point redemption go for 900 point and earn INR 1000 gift voucher/paytm.

That sounds good and thanks for your suggestion. I have already requested to redeem 500 points to my Paytm. I have around 150 points there. I would wait till 900 points next time and then redeem it.

arunima

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Nov 2018, 18:14

arunima wrote:

That sounds good and thanks for your suggestion. I have already requested to redeem 500 points to my Paytm. I have around 150 points there. I would wait till 900 points next time and then redeem it.

You should do that other wise you are losing on points. Just today i redeemed my 900 points for Flipkart voucher.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 96

Postby freelancermariagrace » 02 Dec 2018, 12:04

It is the first time I have heard about this website. Not sure though if it works in our country

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 81

Postby kb123 » 02 Dec 2018, 12:32

freelancermariagrace wrote:It is the first time I have heard about this website. Not sure though if it works in our country

Rakuten insight surveys works in the following countries:

China,
Hong kong,
India,
Indonesia,
Japan,
Malaysia,
The Philippines,
Singapore,
Korea,
Taiwan,
Thailand,
Vietnam,
USA,
France,
United Kingdom.

https://insight.rakuten.com/services/#panelsites

If you are from the above list you can join and earn.

kb123

ForumCoin: 86

Postby ceci » 06 Dec 2018, 15:24

It works in Malaysia but only issue physical shopping voucher rather than pays via Paypal.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 392

Postby junrose123 » 07 Dec 2018, 04:57

I think I would take a look again in this site since I am receiving some emails everyday after hearing that the site is very legit.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby suny » 07 Dec 2018, 06:49

Thanks, I did not know that so I will redeem at 900 points next time. I have redeemed only last week and have 70 points in my account right now. Thank you.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 07:06

It is easier to earn points there if you get invitations for surveys. Even if you disqualify, you get minimum points of 2 or 4. And the surveys are short and they disqualify you in the beginning few questions only and save your time unlike other sites where you get disqualified mid way of a long survey. That is so frustrating.

arunima

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:36

arunima wrote:It is easier to earn points there if you get invitations for surveys. Even if you disqualify, you get minimum points of 2 or 4. And the surveys are short and they disqualify you in the beginning few questions only and save your time unlike other sites where you get disqualified mid way of a long survey. That is so frustrating.

So they give some consolation points like Global test. I see above that it works in the Philippines. I will consider this site and sign up soon. Kinda busy on offline works now adays. Thanks for the information.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum