ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby arunima » 21 Nov 2018, 05:28

Rakuten Insight is a survey site where you can earn by completing short surveys. Their minimum payout for Indian users is 100 points and that is equivalent to 100 Indian Rupees. I am active on the site for last two months and have earned 563 points. They have many options of payment including gift vouchers and transferring to Paytm. Yesterday I requested them to redeem my 500 points to my Paytm account. I received a mail saying that it will be redeemed by 20th of next month..so that is a wait of one month. It seems too long to wait for payment after making a request.
Has anyone used this site and got paid from them? Please share your experiences.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby katkat » 21 Nov 2018, 06:32

This is the first time that I have heard about it. Is this open internationally? Surely you have read their FAQ before you signed up. But I will also try to get some reviews about it. It's still earning no matter what that is why I am interested. Want to learn more about the site.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby arunima » 21 Nov 2018, 06:35

katkat wrote:This is the first time that I have heard about it. Is this open internationally? Surely you have read their FAQ before you signed up. But I will also try to get some reviews about it. It's still earning no matter what that is why I am interested. Want to learn more about the site.

I think it is open internationally . The surveys are short and we get a lot of invitation through mail. I had good experience working there. I have to go back and read their FAqs.

arunima

Postby gugun21 » 21 Nov 2018, 07:14

Yes, I have been paid by them many times and yes I do agree that the waiting is period is long.. I have been waiting for few more surveys from there so that I get 70 points to make it 500 points there for the first time.. Otherwise, I redeem 100 points each time

gugun21

ForumCoin: 45

Postby arunima » 21 Nov 2018, 07:19

gugun21 wrote:Yes, I have been paid by them many times and yes I do agree that the waiting is period is long.. I have been waiting for few more surveys from there so that I get 70 points to make it 500 points there for the first time.. Otherwise, I redeem 100 points each time

So thanks for the reply. That is a big relief. I was a bit worried as it is the first time that I am getting paid by them. I checked their FAQs and there is no mention about the payment time. But I read the news that they have paid people who requested to redeem in month of Ocotber. So I think that they take a month time after request. I am close to 100 points now after requesting for the payment of 500 yesterday. It is a good site to work with.

arunima

Postby skysnap » 21 Nov 2018, 08:55

That site is available for indian users? I may have to sign up and check it out. For me I landed on their US version.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby kb123 » 21 Nov 2018, 10:03

skysnap wrote:That site is available for indian users? I may have to sign up and check it out. For me I landed on their US version.
I just heard about the site. I am also landing US version. When clicking panel sites and Indian flag it redirects to aipsurveys.com. What is the correct website address for rakuten insight surveys?

kb123

ForumCoin: 79

Postby nakitakona » 21 Nov 2018, 10:08

This sounds good but the question is is it available or could be accessed by us in the Philippines? The name of the site survey sounds a Russian. To admit it, this is the first time that I have heard this Indian site.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 670

Postby nela13 » 21 Nov 2018, 13:05

It is the first time I hear about this survey site. do you know if it is open worldwide? I opened the site but I didn't find any information about in which countries is the site available.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 51

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Nov 2018, 14:30

Seems like this survey site is meant only for the Indians but am still wondering about that period when you'll be paid. I don't think that period is realistic.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 82

Postby suny » 21 Nov 2018, 22:43

I am a member of this site for years (AIP Surveys) the best thing is that they alllow you to withdraw at 100 points which is matter of 2 or at most 3 surveys. I always ask for payment either for Flipkart or PayTm wallet.
here is my last I redeemed on 18th Nov,2018. I generally earn 4-5 vouchers a month.

Attachments
Screenshot (137).png
Screenshot (137).png (113.07 KiB) Viewed 47 times
suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby dominique » 21 Nov 2018, 23:37

I do not know about Rakuten surveys, however, I am aware about affiliate network that also has the same name. I will have to check if I these two companies are same.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby augusta » 22 Nov 2018, 04:44

Surveys hardly work for me I don't know if this will work for me. Will like to try it since it always only short surveys I might like to try it out.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby simplyfred » 22 Nov 2018, 04:47

First time to heard about the survey site. The name alone seems working in some area only.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 527

Postby kanchan18 » 23 Nov 2018, 06:22

This is a very legit and paying site. Earlier this site was known as AIP surveys. Rakuten has taken over that.
A message to @arunima, @gugun21 and @sunny, instead of going for 100 ,200 or 500 point redemption go for 900 point and earn INR 1000 gift voucher/paytm.
I always wait until my points reach 900. A 100 point bonus is on offer.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 75

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum