ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any thought of working full time online

Postby junrose123 » 30 Apr 2019, 06:50

There is no assurance in the online world if we will be earning regularly unlike in the offline job that there is a security in the earnings.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 644

Postby anil02 » 30 Apr 2019, 10:29

ruthmongare wrote:Am still confused whether I should make online full time or part time so that I can start learning freelancing.

If you are not interesting in offline work than you can make online work as full time.

anil02

ForumCoin: 944

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Apr 2019, 14:56

I won't work full time online and lost all the motivation to make even $30 in a month but I think I should at least try for $30 and not think for much.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby tusziget » 01 May 2019, 03:12

To earn more online we should have some special skills, like programmers etc.I wanted to develop those skills,but gave up after reading that there is a huge competition and there are language programmers with more than 10 years of experience.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby skysnap » 01 May 2019, 08:18

tusziget wrote:To earn more online we should have some special skills, like programmers etc.I wanted to develop those skills,but gave up after reading that there is a huge competition and there are language programmers with more than 10 years of experience.

I think there is a lot of competition on programming and graphics. But if you can find decent consistent work, it won't be possible.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby JASPREET » 01 May 2019, 09:28

If you are skilled or have developed a few skills which can attract decent earnings be its weekly biweekly or monthly then you can work full time

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby anil02 » 01 May 2019, 10:48

SUPERSINGH wrote:I won't work full time online and lost all the motivation to make even $30 in a month but I think I should at least try for $30 and not think for much.

you have offline work, so take much serious to online jobs. continue on it and in future it will pay you handsome amount,

anil02

ForumCoin: 944

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 May 2019, 15:29

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I won't work full time online and lost all the motivation to make even $30 in a month but I think I should at least try for $30 and not think for much.

you have offline work, so take much serious to online jobs. continue on it and in future it will pay you handsome amount,

Thanks, I am trying to do better offline as its the source which can pay us more and online earnings can never be trusted

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby sofs » 01 May 2019, 15:51

The rate at which things are going I am more likely to quit working online :lol: I am waiting for a stable WIFI connection to take up online teaching and give up on the rest. This is really not worth all the effort. Annoys me to no extent some times.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 May 2019, 16:25

Teaching can make you busy and pay better in return but try to research before committing to a website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby Angie10 » 01 May 2019, 16:33

sofs wrote:The rate at which things are going I am more likely to quit working online :lol: I am waiting for a stable WIFI connection to take up online teaching and give up on the rest. This is really not worth all the effort. Annoys me to no extent some times.

That's exactly where I see myself going too. I think teaching online and transcription work will probably be my salvation. I just need to get that new laptop but I'm having to wait a while before that happens... grrr!! I'm anxious to start so I can start earning decent $$$ :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum