ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any thought of working full time online

Postby tusziget » 22 Apr 2019, 04:18

I know that there are some good paying jobs online, but I am not qualified for them or they are not my cup of tea.So, my online income is just an extra earning every month.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby JASPREET » 22 Apr 2019, 04:43

There are many platforms but you need to work to know if they are really paying the amount to switch from offline to online.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby grecy0905 » 22 Apr 2019, 06:02

You know what, I was in Odesk before and it was 2 years before I got a job, and a client. This is with the help of my co-Filipinos who sees my potential. If it was not for them, I am still on a job hunt. I think it depends on your motivation and determination to get a job and also be flexible to accept small jobs or micro jobs because it could add as an experience.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 208

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Apr 2019, 06:40

You are right, it is fundamental that for one to work online and get jobs easily you must begin by accepting small jobs with little pay just to fit into the game of getting well paid jobs

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 492

Postby anil02 » 22 Apr 2019, 08:16

Yes some this is better than nothing. We must not be overlook small job in wait of big one.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby MysticMoons » 22 Apr 2019, 08:52

I already earn full time online. It is a lot of fun, and I must say I do love it ! :D

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 184

Postby JASPREET » 22 Apr 2019, 09:36

It won't be possible for everyone to start earning full time online and you may have reasons to choose it and skills to earn it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Apr 2019, 16:27

I am not interested in making money online for full time because I don't like to work on computer for longer length of time.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby Angie10 » 22 Apr 2019, 16:50

grecy0905 wrote:You know what, I was in Odesk before and it was 2 years before I got a job, and a client. This is with the help of my co-Filipinos who sees my potential. If it was not for them, I am still on a job hunt. I think it depends on your motivation and determination to get a job and also be flexible to accept small jobs or micro jobs because it could add as an experience.

You're so lucky someone saw your potential and hooked you up with a gig. I've been with Upwork now for about 2 years but I'm just so demotivated to even bother. I don't even log in for months :lol: How do you handle the bidding war for jobs on there? I hate that you sometimes have to set your rate low just to get some crumbs. It's ridiculous.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby tusziget » 23 Apr 2019, 04:13

Yes that is the hindrance when there is too high the competition on a specific field.Workers have to bid very low which is sometimes not worth the time to get some jobs.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby skysnap » 23 Apr 2019, 07:58

Upwork with new changes has gone beyond use for me. I have no money to spend on their monthly connects. And it is more of money drainer than the saver.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Apr 2019, 13:39

I would have taken it a few years back as I was quite energetic earlier but now I am mature and don't think it will work for me

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby Angie10 » 23 Apr 2019, 13:48

skysnap wrote:Upwork with new changes has gone beyond use for me. I have no money to spend on their monthly connects. And it is more of money drainer than the saver.

It's funny you should mention Upwork because I've actually got the window open right now and to be honest, nothing looks interesting on the there! While I don't want to give up on the site just yet, I honestly can't say I'm bowled over.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Apr 2019, 16:14

No thoughts and not aware how people adopt this for full time.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby Joseph83 » 23 Apr 2019, 16:36

I won't want to work online full time because,offline job offers more interaction , exposure and gives one space for other activities. I do prefer part time online job

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 296

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum