ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any thought of working full time online

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:50

LOL, I would definitely work full time if I can get something that will work and show results. So far, I like blogging because you can express yourself. But, not too many people want to know what your everyday life is all the time. You can see this on Youtube. I like to try and give value because it actually helps and inspires some of the masses.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:25

It depends on many things,that your blog has success.It depends on the topic you have chosen,if it is popular among the readers,and if you enjoy writing on that topic.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 05:43

Blogging is really a good way to make money passively online. I think it will be good if one focus more on one niche online and do it to the best of one's ability.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 09:00

I think if you learned to spend time full time on small skills then after some time you will learn to take odd jobs online. That can be a good start towards the full time job online.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:29

I am really considering it now but before I will leave my offline job, I need some good site to support my will. :roll:

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:32

simplyfred wrote:I am really considering it now but before I will leave my offline job, I need some good site to support my will. :roll:

We all need support like that and better you have some other backup plans also

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 11:50

it is always considered. Actually i would prefer having a fulltime online job if only it pays enough amount to make a living.

anorona

ForumCoin: 494

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 13:54

I am considering it but it will be a lot of risk to try this out as online earning is never reliable

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 21:16

Hmmmmm I like Skysnap's suggestion. I think you're leaning more towards Fiver jobs?

Keefers

Postby jobless dude » 07 Dec 2018, 21:23

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am considering it but it will be a lot of risk to try this out as online earning is never reliable

Yeah, I agree with your opinion. I never try any unknown sites. I either ask recommendation or I would read reviews about that site on the internet. Most of the make money online site, target only your data and they sell them to third parties.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 323

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 21:27

Dearly noted Jobless dude. I had no idea they are like phone marketers then. Any way to make that frickin buck. :evil:

Keefers

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 01:13

junrose123 wrote:Everyday I am trying my best to work online as full time even though I have an offline job because it is a great help already to increase my monthly earnings.

I find it confusing of what your situation is. You have a regular job but you want to work online full time. For me, there is a conflict of interest. It would interfere with your full time. How could you do that without interfering with your full time job offline?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 01:16

Keefers wrote:LOL, I would definitely work full time if I can get something that will work and show results. So far, I like blogging because you can express yourself. But, not too many people want to know what your everyday life is all the time. You can see this on Youtube. I like to try and give value because it actually helps and inspires some of the masses.

Where is your blog? I would like to read it. Just a tip yes my personal blog never got many views or much money. But my blogs about music and video games get a lot of views. Because they are topics people are already interested in. Easy and free money also attracts a lot of clicks to your blogs as well. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 304

Postby tusziget » 08 Dec 2018, 05:18

You are right about it.If you can offer some free stuff,that might interest people,this way you can get many returning visitors to your site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Postby junrose123 » 08 Dec 2018, 06:50

I think for now I am only working part time online since I am still working with offline job at day time which sometimes demand most of my time.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum