*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any thought of working full time online

Postby anilmr » 06 Jan 2019, 12:32

No, certainly not. I do not have the necessary skills and technical know-how to start a full time online job. I am a marine engineer working on board ships. I visit these online income sites just to pass my time and earn few cents in the bargain.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Jan 2019, 16:29

I am already a fulltime online worker. I kept finding more opportunities because being comfortable won't make me rich.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jan 2019, 01:40

It depends on the country you reside because jobs and tasks pay rate is decided seeing the country

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Jan 2019, 02:24

fergus1234 wrote:I am already a fulltime online worker. I kept finding more opportunities because being comfortable won't make me rich.

Do you have any suggested sites where I can submit articles? I've been looking around and it seems there are no good sites for articles.

Alexandoy

Postby cinderella » 07 Jan 2019, 04:36

Alexandoy wrote:Do you have any suggested sites where I can submit articles? I've been looking around and it seems there are no good sites for articles.

I would suggest that you try Bitlanders. It's a good site where you can submit blog posts.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 04:44

I cannot just leave my job, its a nice well paying job so no such problem to leave it and switch to online

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby tusziget » 07 Jan 2019, 05:19

It is good that there is possible depending on available time to work both offline an offline as well.It is good to have time for your personal life as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby junrose123 » 07 Jan 2019, 05:26

I think I will not leave my offline job to work online as I am not satisfied with my online earnings.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby arunima » 07 Jan 2019, 05:27

I have started my counselling sessions daily in the evening from this new year after a break of 6 months. I was getting a lot of calls and so I had to finally take a few of my clients that keeps me busy for an hour every day. I make good money there. In between I was thinking and exploring more ways of online earning when I was on break from my daily job and switched to part time. now that I am back to working 2 hours in a day daily, I am sure I will have only one hour to spend online. I have to take any two sites in a day and for sure reaching payout every month is out of question now. But I am happy.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 618

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 13:54

Been thinking about it. Seems not possible for me though as of the moment. One day maybe, One day...

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby gugun21 » 07 Jan 2019, 16:29

No work available for the people who are skilled in video editing or something like that!! App and web developers!! They can work online full time!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby kaka135 » 08 Jan 2019, 00:16

I don't think I can work online full time with the sites I have joined at the moment. I hope I can earn from blogging, affiliate marketing and perhaps creating and selling digital products - that's my goal for working online in future.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby cinderella » 08 Jan 2019, 00:53

kaka135 wrote:I don't think I can work online full time with the sites I have joined at the moment. I hope I can earn from blogging, affiliate marketing and perhaps creating and selling digital products - that's my goal for working online in future.

It shows in your profile that you are from Malaysia. Are there many people from your country who are currently working online?

arunima wrote:I have started my counselling sessions daily in the evening from this new year after a break of 6 months. I was getting a lot of calls and so I had to finally take a few of my clients that keeps me busy for an hour every day. I make good money there. In between I was thinking and exploring more ways of online earning when I was on break from my daily job and switched to part time. now that I am back to working 2 hours in a day daily, I am sure I will have only one hour to spend online. I have to take any two sites in a day and for sure reaching payout every month is out of question now. But I am happy.

How can you get clients for counseling sessions? What lessons are you teaching? I am also planning to include service in my blog where people who need some coaching with regards to online working will be accommodated at a specific time. But I think I need a faster internet connection because I need to use a live conversation app such as Skype.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:32

I may work full time but not at present because it's more easier to make money from my job than from online

Vehlijanta

Postby augusta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:52

I know most Nigerians will love to work online, if only they can find meaningful jobs. There's high level of unemployment here.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum