ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Any thought of working full time online

Postby augusta » 18 Nov 2018, 05:42

There are so many legit sites now though some sites are restrictive for 2nd tier countries but then we can still work and make good money online. Are you thinking of working full time online after a while?

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Re: Any thought of working full time online

Postby junrose123 » 18 Nov 2018, 06:05

Everyday I am trying my best to work online as full time even though I have an offline job because it is a great help already to increase my monthly earnings.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby nakitakona » 18 Nov 2018, 06:14

I don't think so. Let's consider that fact that working online especially full-time too risky and too burdensome. It is risky for anytime it could disappear and of course, the danger or disadvantage is you won't be paid and you couldn't go after them. It is too burdensome for you have a quota to meet just like writing for a content, doing survey and review. Your time is not sufficient to complete them as schedule.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 670

Postby Kei » 18 Nov 2018, 06:31

I'm telling if my earning can be stable online and just as much as I can earn offline or even more, I just might consider it and at that point, I can choose it over offline jobs. But for now, I don't have that luxury yet.

Kei

ForumCoin: 268

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Nov 2018, 06:33

It is my desire because there is more freedom in it but the challenge of inconsistency and low earning remained a factor to deal with.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby Kei » 18 Nov 2018, 06:41

ahmedo24 wrote:It is my desire because there is more freedom in it but the challenge of inconsistency and low earning remained a factor to deal with.

If those factors can be eliminated, it is definitely a good idea.

Kei

ForumCoin: 268

Postby skysnap » 18 Nov 2018, 09:46

I think if you can get some conversions per day then yes it is possible to have an option of working full time. Affiliate marketers work from home if they have consistent sales.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Nov 2018, 09:48

I am thinking of working as an English tutor in one of the online companies.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby nela13 » 18 Nov 2018, 10:08

Unfortunately what I earn online is not enough to pay my monthly expenses, I need my offline work To fulfill my family needs. Online earnings are just a little extra for me and I would have a very difficult life If I rely only in It to pay my bills.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 51

Postby A K Rao » 18 Nov 2018, 12:45

No way! I have got a good paying job along with facilities and perks and more over my job is specialized one. We are few few in our country undertaking such jobs. I come here when I find some time during off season to have some time while making some cents to have a satisfaction of achieving something! So I can't think of leaving the job and join the online job!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 949

Postby kat82 » 18 Nov 2018, 15:18

augusta wrote:There are so many legit sites now though some sites are restrictive for 2nd tier countries but then we can still work and make good money online. Are you thinking of working full time online after a while?

There are many legit sites and kind of work which when used well can help you turn online work into full time. If you can work and start earning residual income, chances are that you will be moving a step towards making it full time. I am parttimer and not full timer.

kat82

ForumCoin: 239

Postby ptrikha21 » 18 Nov 2018, 15:34

augusta wrote:There are so many legit sites now though some sites are restrictive for 2nd tier countries but then we can still work and make good money online. Are you thinking of working full time online after a while?

No, it is the offline jobs that can help us meet our expenses of day to day. Online ones can only augment and to some extent. We can however try to have those sites which can help in our faster earnings, and are legitimate.

--- 18 Nov 2018, 21:14 ---

A K Rao wrote:No way! I have got a good paying job along with facilities and perks and more over my job is specialized one. We are few few in our country undertaking such jobs. I come here when I find some time during off season to have some time while making some cents to have a satisfaction of achieving something! So I can't think of leaving the job and join the online job!

Yes one can go for a full time online job only if one makes a good blog site, on a niche subject and devotes a lot of time to beautifying the site and advertising. It would also mean almost a full time devotion, and not all are guaranteed to succeed.

--- 18 Nov 2018, 21:20 ---

nela13 wrote:Unfortunately what I earn online is not enough to pay my monthly expenses, I need my offline work To fulfill my family needs. Online earnings are just a little extra for me and I would have a very difficult life If I rely only in It to pay my bills.

Yes the earnings are a filler except for a few months. But one can enjoy working online in other ways as well.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 284

Postby Happyland » 18 Nov 2018, 16:49

Working online full-time would mean spending a lot of time on a computer. Too much time which is not good on the body--your eyes, wrist, posture etc, etc. It would also be a very lonely and isolated way to work.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 458

Postby anorona » 19 Nov 2018, 01:58

I will always consider working online as fulltime job if given the opportunity and if I find a good site that can pay more than offline offers are giving. But for now, it is not yet possible
for me.

anorona

ForumCoin: 457

Postby JASPREET » 19 Nov 2018, 04:13

I cannot consider it, as have a well paying job and good family and Inlaws :mrgreen:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 133

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum