ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Anyone On Paid Forum Posting ?

Postby A K Rao » 14 Nov 2018, 14:02

Paid forum Posting is a site for the people who can write perfect English and can manage to post some quality contents there. One needs to pass the initial test by the site. There one can post articles on SEO, general articles,forum posting and blog commenting,proof reading, editing etc!

Are there anyone from this site working there? Or Do you have any idea how hard/easy is to work on that site?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Re: Anyone On Paid Forum Posting ?

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Nov 2018, 18:30

Just like postloop and forum wheel, you will have to send application and submit ten threads and if they are accepted then you'll be good to go otherwise if your application isn't accepted then you will have to let go of it.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 82

Postby augusta » 15 Nov 2018, 03:57

This is an old site just like Postloop where one needs an approval before joining I tried to joined the site last year but it's like my IP was blocked because I got stucked I tried it again and got the same problem. So you can still try signing up though.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby tusziget » 15 Nov 2018, 05:09

It is the first time that I read about this site.I would like to join this site and earn from it,but if there are some severe rules,I will not be active on that site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 958

Postby arunima » 15 Nov 2018, 06:11

I am hearing about the site for the first time. I would like to know of more experiences and feedback before joining it. I joined BMF recently but I am not quite happy with it. So if it is another one such site, I would like to stay away. Please do give your feedback about the comfort-ability and friendliness of the site.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 15 Nov 2018, 06:25

I am hearing about this site but not able to register or apply. Maybe I can stay on FC and focus on other earning site.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 44

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Nov 2018, 06:32

I guess I have heard about the site, it requires sample posts before approval and technically it is sensitive to location, only very few people are accepted.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby skysnap » 15 Nov 2018, 08:33

There was one thread already on this where many people tried but no regular work over there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Nov 2018, 16:38

I have failed the test once. The reason they stated was that my use of punctuation marks was not good. Although I could try after 3 months I never did it.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 203

Postby A K Rao » 15 Nov 2018, 18:57

amitkokiladitya wrote:I have failed the test once. The reason they stated was that my use of punctuation marks was not good. Although I could try after 3 months I never did it.

Nice to know that you have tried there and got failed because of improper use of punctuation! You could have tried there after three months as you knew where you lagging behind! I think that is a good paying site! No?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby johnywalker » 16 Nov 2018, 03:52

I know about this site, however, I have never applied. I hear that a lot of people are rejected by the site, therefore, I am afraid to try. I am not trying any site that is too strict.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby a_jerobon » 16 Nov 2018, 04:36

I heard about this site and liked it so I tried to register but its recaptcha was not working so I could not register in it. I hope they change that so that I start working in the site.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 208

Postby tusziget » 17 Nov 2018, 05:12

I do not trust really a site,who didn't set up everything properly before starting their business,web page online.But,who knows maybe in time the site could turn out a good site...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 958

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Nov 2018, 05:57

Some people rush into business and rush out because of lack of proper planning before launching the site. It is good to do proper visibility studies

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby katkat » 17 Nov 2018, 07:52

It's something of a challenge to me from what I read from you. But when I am here in the net I want it to be more relaxing than the usual things I do in the offline world. So If it will just give me stress then I will for a little to think if I need to try this site. Anyway I also would love to earn more. I need to know how much I can earn from this site first and if its worth to join.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum