New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 15 Nov 2018, 08:20

The only regret I may have is that I am unable to go online most of the time on other forum/sites. Other than that, I am happy with what I am doing now.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 929

Postby Lushh » 15 Nov 2018, 08:40

augusta wrote:Let look back and take stock, was there any regret working online. Something you felt you didn't just do it the right way. Was it all Rosy for you. I regret wasting time on some sites that weren't profitable.

Well, I thought about it and I found nothing I regretted about working online this year. So far I am satisfied with the results. I haven't invested in anything and lost. I haven't been cheated out of work I did. I haven't been the cause of any website closing down :D I don't know if that means all was rosy but it means I am thankful, no regrets, yet!

Lushh

ForumCoin: 289

Postby skysnap » 15 Nov 2018, 08:42

I didn't get any new skill with the freelancing, something I wanted to learn. I hope to learn few new skills this year before it ends though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 593

Postby JASPREET » 15 Nov 2018, 11:32

No regrets. I don't spend more time on any website and not online So I don't have any regrets

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 619

Postby nakitakona » 15 Nov 2018, 12:26

I feel down that there is not enough working sites at The Forum Wheel. As I have commented earlier in one of the threads here that TFC is one of the sites I enjoyed joining with. I don't know what had happened that there is a limited publishers or website owners who joined with the said site.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby simplyfred » 15 Nov 2018, 12:32

Regrets on the time that I've wasted to all the scammed sites but sometimes earning online is trial and error thing.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 305

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Nov 2018, 14:06

I like to move on now, we can have regrets but we need to move on and try to look forward towards the future.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby anorona » 15 Nov 2018, 15:19

nakitakona wrote:I feel down that there is not enough working sites at The Forum Wheel. As I have commented earlier in one of the threads here that TFC is one of the sites I enjoyed joining with. I don't know what had happened that there is a limited publishers or website owners who joined with the said site.

Same thing with postloop. Forums are becoming very limited, and many of the good forums have left.

anorona

ForumCoin: 269

Postby Whiterose » 16 Nov 2018, 06:15

Next year I am planning to spend a lot of time in my online sites so that I will be more motivated.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Yugocean » 16 Nov 2018, 06:26

I have no regret as I did as per time and strategy I made. I am making it better now.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 160

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Nov 2018, 06:31

So far I have not had any regrets cos I am working at ease online and what I have made is worth the time and data investments.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby junrose123 » 16 Nov 2018, 06:37

This year was a fruitful year for me since I earned a decent income from my online sites and I can say that I have no regrets from it.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 567

Postby jackchun » 16 Nov 2018, 07:38

this year I have no regrets, but last year i have because I have not earn enough bitcoin

jackchun

ForumCoin: 361

Postby skysnap » 16 Nov 2018, 08:32

simplyfred wrote:Regrets on the time that I've wasted to all the scammed sites but sometimes earning online is trial and error thing.

Same with me. We have to understand that scams happen all the time. And people need to be really understanding of their action where they spend the time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 593

Postby Vinaya » 16 Nov 2018, 09:56

The year has not been very fruitful for me, however, I do not have any regrets. I chose to work online and Iam enjoying my work.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum