ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby JASPREET » 13 Nov 2018, 10:00

I like to spend more time on forum coin and other websites but unable to due to my commitments.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,415

Postby anorona » 13 Nov 2018, 13:29

I love working online, even loving it more as the day pass. I would never regret working online because aside from the earnings, i learned a lot from it.

anorona

ForumCoin: 297

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Nov 2018, 13:45

I don't have any regrets, We need to move on and shouldn't think about regrets but try not to repeat mistakes.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 60

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Nov 2018, 14:23

The only regret I have is my irregularity in working. I always cherish my extra income and hope I stay consistent from now on.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 419

Postby darkthorn » 13 Nov 2018, 20:04

Only the time I have wasted with Publipt, they are not paying, I requested a payment last July and so far I received nothing. Every time I contact them I get the excuse that they didin't received the payment request.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby kanchan18 » 14 Nov 2018, 05:37

there is only one regret and that is i could not get active on mylot,digitalglobal and forum coin this year. i am a member for long in all those platforms but my earnings are miserable due to my inactivity.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 944

Postby junrose123 » 14 Nov 2018, 06:20

I am optimistic that this year I can accumulate a higher earnings base on my hard work and patience.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,177

Postby arunima » 14 Nov 2018, 06:24

I have no regrets. I am new to this online earning business and I am thankful that I found a few sites to earn from here. It gave me a right way to utilize my free time especially after I took a break from my offline job due to personal issues ths July. So till I go back to work, I want to make most out of it. And I have still an year to join my work back.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Nov 2018, 06:43

Since I joined online making money sites, I have had no regrets, it has been running fine and exploring different opportunities available.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,204

Postby gugun21 » 14 Nov 2018, 11:04

Not noting the survey numbers and not being active daily in forums..

gugun21

ForumCoin: 243

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Nov 2018, 11:54

I regret my bad ratings in Postloop. I messed with a forum owner who in turn rated me badly. This left me with no work on the forum. If possible, I would want to delete my current account and start fresh on the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 419

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Nov 2018, 13:44

I am sorry to know that but it's not the end of the tunnel, you can join other websites and do better.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 60

Postby junrose123 » 14 Nov 2018, 13:47

amitkokiladitya wrote:I regret my bad ratings in Postloop. I messed with a forum owner who in turn rated me badly. This left me with no work on the forum. If possible, I would want to delete my current account and start fresh on the site.

There are still some great websites out there, don't be sad since it is not yet the end of the world. You can still earn if you will have the patience and hard work to earn.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,177

Postby anorona » 14 Nov 2018, 14:25

amitkokiladitya wrote:I regret my bad ratings in Postloop. I messed with a forum owner who in turn rated me badly. This left me with no work on the forum. If possible, I would want to delete my current account and start fresh on the site.

we have the same feeling, i also want to come back on postloop but no forum is available for me.

anorona

ForumCoin: 297

Postby ceci » 15 Nov 2018, 08:14

Invested or keep my Bitcoin could be a wrong decision this year.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum