ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby sofs » 15 Apr 2019, 06:58

I doing all I can , no regrets.
I have been working on my writing skills, speed and presentation at the moment and the feedback I have got from a couple of sites has been good.
My time management with working online has been much better. I have been able to do a bit more than usual.
Hopefully by April /May I should be able to do much better than what I am doing now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby skysnap » 15 Apr 2019, 07:36

I may able to write something on hubpages this year. Not sure if it would be one article or two or more. I just want to start there again.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 09:15

Time Management is the key and if you are able to manage both your job and online earnings then you be better placed

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Apr 2019, 22:12

To be frank, yes, I regret doing online work this year because my expectations were not met. But I have no other means of earning for the moment except via online work.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 828

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 02:53

skysnap wrote:I may able to write something on hubpages this year. Not sure if it would be one article or two or more. I just want to start there again.

If you are planning to write on hubpages, make sure that your articles are 'how to' or 'diy' kinds , they get posted in the niches and keep earning you money over the years. One or two articles may not help write a bunch of them as and when you get time. Just thought it might help you, if you didn't know that already.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby yakuma » 51 minutes ago

For the year 2019, I have no regrets yet. I have only been working on sites that I have proven legit so there are really no regrets. I am also just working on easy sites so there is not much effort on my part.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

Postby Joseph83 » 43 minutes ago

Regret? Not at all, I have learnt alot in online. Infact , I regret not starting online activities on time not just because of earnings but as well exposure to some certain things.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 158

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 41 minutes ago

This year is a busy year for me at work so I miss most of my online earning. But I won't regret it being able to go online and post is already a good way for me to have fun.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 307

Postby Kei » 38 minutes ago

I do not have any regrets working online. I'm getting everything that I've given in. If I give in more I'll get more. If I give in less, I get less. But overall, I'm enjoying my time online. There's pleasure in the work.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 24 minutes ago

The most important fact here is the FUN. If we have fun in what we do, we will learn to appreciate the time we have here.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 307

Postby a_jerobon » 8 minutes ago

augusta wrote:Let look back and take stock, was there any regret working online. Something you felt you didn't just do it the right way. Was it all Rosy for you. I regret wasting time on some sites that weren't profitable.

I regret wasting time on some sites too. Otherwise there no other regrets and I an settled with working in three of my best sites.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 215

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum