ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Apr 2019, 15:28

Kei wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I have regrets today as I got busy in some tasks offline which affected my earning and I was unable to earn anything.

But working online shouldn't be all that makes up your day right. I'd say that if you were involved in doing something very productive, you shouldn't have any regrets. You can win in all sides.

I like to make money online and when I am not I feel bad LOL as yesterday I missed many great offers on twitch

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Apr 2019, 16:36

When you are trying a new opportunity there shouldn't be any regrets because it's like a learning curve.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby Lushh » 08 Apr 2019, 21:12

augusta wrote:Let look back and take stock, was there any regret working online. Something you felt you didn't just do it the right way. Was it all Rosy for you. I regret wasting time on some sites that weren't profitable.

No regrets yet. I don't think I've wasted any time on any site. Mostly, the experience has been exciting and a learning one.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 782

Postby sofs » 09 Apr 2019, 02:01

Lushh wrote:No regrets yet. I don't think I've wasted any time on any site. Mostly, the experience has been exciting and a learning one.

I feel the same way too, no site is a waste of time. If you are so inclined you could always learn from any site. Even if a site is bad you can learn how not to manage a site badly. I have learned so much over the last three months and changing some of my approaches to earning online.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby riddy09 » 09 Apr 2019, 03:21

Lushh wrote:No regrets yet. I don't think I've wasted any time on any site. Mostly, the experience has been exciting and a learning one.

That's a good thing you have no regrets, but I believe that you can learn something by having regrets. Like not doing the same mistakes or to make improvements particularly in the way to earn online.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby tusziget » 11 Apr 2019, 03:52

That's very true.Learning from mistakes can help you very much to evolve in whatever area of your life.As regards your online activity can help you to choose the right path.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 783

Postby Yugocean » 11 Apr 2019, 04:51

Regret of Betting in Freebitco, I lost my hard earned money there; now lesson learned and quit.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Apr 2019, 06:24

I don't have any regret of earning online this year. Things have been going great, I have not been scammed by any site, I have learnt to manage my time well and I have improved a lot in my writing skills.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby ceci » 13 Apr 2019, 11:09

No regret for 2018, I made few hundred bucks, which help a bit for my income in 2018.
It's fine for work online for relaxing from off line job since I am busy with offline job in 2019.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 784

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 22:03

I had been busy over the past few days which makes my earnings becomes limited but I will try to do more in the coming days.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby riddy09 » 14 Apr 2019, 00:07

junrose123 wrote:I had been busy over the past few days which makes my earnings becomes limited but I will try to do more in the coming days.

I'm confused. You have been for doing what? I assume it is to make money or probably not related on making money like vacation or do recreation but then, you're not busy on those situations.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby sofs » 14 Apr 2019, 05:37

No regrets still, sites seem to be closing in in various ways and even closing down, but this has forced me to get out of my comfort zone and different learn ways of doing the same job I am doing. I am also learning news skills and keeping myself updated. I really don't want to be left behind because I never did anything to change with the times.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 08:01

junrose123 wrote:I had been busy over the past few days which makes my earnings becomes limited but I will try to do more in the coming days.

Please let me know how much you earn when you are able to spend the maximum time online?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby skysnap » 14 Apr 2019, 10:08

cinderella wrote:My 2018 is much better than the previous years. I hope to be more productive in the coming year. I am starting my new blog and hoping to be successful in this new activity.

I also managed to work around the 2018 just fine but I had to save more money and wanted to stabilize the online income but sites are dying pretty quickly.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:24

My regrets are related to mistakes sometimes I make online or offline which affect my online earnings and a few health issues aren't helping any.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum