ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Apr 2019, 16:14

I have regrets today as I got busy in some tasks offline which affected my earning and I was unable to earn anything.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby Vehlijanta » 05 Apr 2019, 16:20

This can happen with anyone and it's not regret. How many dollars you earn by doing all websites in a day?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby tusziget » 06 Apr 2019, 04:43

I am thinking that maybe I should have located some time for the blog I started and quit after some time.I think it should have been a good idea to work every day half an hour on it and maybe now I would have some success with it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 783

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Apr 2019, 06:41

SUPERSINGH wrote:I have regrets today as I got busy in some tasks offline which affected my earning and I was unable to earn anything.

Which are the sites with which you are working at press?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Apr 2019, 06:47

No regrets so far though there are disappointments some times which are temporary and easy to manage.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,941

Postby yakuma » 06 Apr 2019, 08:46

If you refer to the past then no. I only worked on the sites that I have trusted and paid so I have no regrets.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

Postby junrose123 » 06 Apr 2019, 09:13

I was unable to earn much today because I was busy for a company travel and I was just able to visit my online sites this afternoon.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby JASPREET » 06 Apr 2019, 10:00

I don't have many regrets this year but last year I didn't tried many websites so it was a regret

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby sofs » 06 Apr 2019, 14:05

No regrets at all, the only possible regret is that I couldn't do much. But I need to accept the reality and move on. I have been prioritizing on my work and focusing on a couple of sites only right now, once I am stable there I will hopefully be able to spread my net a little wider.

Last edited by sofs on 07 Apr 2019, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Apr 2019, 14:45

I think I always have regrets lol as I like to make more from my time and like to join different well-paying websites.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby Kei » 08 Apr 2019, 04:13

SUPERSINGH wrote:I have regrets today as I got busy in some tasks offline which affected my earning and I was unable to earn anything.

But working online shouldn't be all that makes up your day right. I'd say that if you were involved in doing something very productive, you shouldn't have any regrets. You can win in all sides.

Kei

ForumCoin: 247

Postby JASPREET » 08 Apr 2019, 04:38

junrose123 wrote:I was unable to earn much today because I was busy for a company travel and I was just able to visit my online sites this afternoon.

This happens during weekends and on odd occasions during weekdays because sometimes our mind stops moving with our body

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby riddy09 » 08 Apr 2019, 05:04

I just regret that I didn't focus to collect for altcoins this early months. I've been seeing now the bull trend of Bitcoins which eventually affect most of the altcoins prices as well.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby simplyfred » 08 Apr 2019, 05:24

The only regrets I have is that time won't let me work online at most because I am at most busy on other things offline. I cannot focus on online earning mostly.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby junrose123 » 08 Apr 2019, 14:04

I am not regretting anything this year except that I don't have so much time to work online since I would like to increase ore my earnings but I cannot do it this time because of my offline job.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum